+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things to write on a "Break-Up CD"

Things to write on a "Break-Up CD"

Upon stumbling accross this topic you very likely said to yourself, "WTF Is this dude talking about".

Well I do things differently then most people, instead of using paper, I use CD-R's - I put nice music on them and write stuff on the CD

Recently, a tragic event occured in my life, and me and my gf tragically broke up. They say s**t happens, and it does.... I realized all the arguiments we had were for nothing, because neither of us was guilty. I wanted her back and i told her but answer was "not now, but maybe sometime in the future". We all know what that means... I dont blame her, because some of the stuff I said during arguiments, she didnt deserve to hear.

So I put alot of depressing, sad, and slow "break-up music" on a CD and want to give it to her. Why Im asking for advice is because Im not very poetic and I need something that will hit her hard.

I thought and scribbled this down:

It hurts me to know that something that I thought would last forever, ended so quickly...... But I want you to know that the things I feel are forever.

What do you think? I dont think its very good.
    So could someone give me some ideas of some text i could write to hit her?

Thanks a bunch guys.

PS: And for those of you who will get a nice laugh out of this pointless topic, I am happy to server you with that.

hey COAD, i'm sorry to hear you broke up.

i don't think you should anything along that line.. maybe just write things that you like about her.. you know "to the smiles you bring, and will bring to others."

whatever.. something that she wouldn't mind looking at and keeping..
    "Ogres are like onions."

I use CDs all the time to convey my feelings....then again I listen to Country so it's very easy to do this. You want to write something on there from the heart not from us. I think what you wrote down would be just fine. Go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    something that she wouldn't mind looking at and keeping..
    That line changed the way I look at this...
    Thanks

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    I wanted her back and i told her but answer was "not now, but maybe sometime in the future".
    i got the same shit from my ex when we broke up. thats what i been trying to say to everyone on here lol.

whats the purpose of the cd? do you think that you will get her back with a bunch of depressing music?? if thats the case i dont think it will work...

so you want her back eh? did you apologize for the stuff you said while you were arguing? i hope ya did..whatd she say when you did?

dont show her that you are depressed/sad. be confident and show her that you really WANT her back, not that you are sad because you broke up. dont let the breakup get to you she still cares for you the same im sure, just show her that you want her back. the breakup was to save whatever you both had from the relationship from getting ruined.

was the breakup because of something that had nothing to do with your girlfriend? did you let something get in the way???

anyways im sure your going to blow through all of my advice and give her the cd anyways...
    "i love you very much and i hope we get back together soon"
    that should hit her. hmHA.

and remember, its not over yet. you both still like eachother and there is STILL hope, dont let a little breakup get in the way!

Its gonna be hard to believe after what i said but....

THe truth is, I dont really want her back NO MORE...

lilwing89 Guest
    oh...

well what the ****? why did you lie to her then?

I didnt lie, a week ago i actually did want her back...

lilwing89 Guest
    oh...well then.

just put on the cd what you wrote.