+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does anyone use sex toys?

Does anyone use sex toys?

Curious what would be good inexpensive but not too cheap ones to buy that work as they should work for you?

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Actual names of the sex toys if possible

So I can go look them up and price them for here, if we have them here too.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

no clue, some woman should have answered you. if they don't - google best sex toys, you could probably order anywhere online from your country.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

You have to be careful with dildo's I'd use a rubber over them if I were you. some of the material is toxic. I bought a product called the magic wand a few years back. I paid $50.00 for it. It makes all other vibrators obsolete. The Adam and Eve Site has a knockoff that I'm told works just as well. I used it to finish the job. so to speak after sex. I learned to have female external orgasms with this thing so put something down under you or you will make a mess.

Thank you, Exter19 and cr62269 for answering.

cr62269
    I never though about having to put a condom over a dildo or anything being toxic O_O

I'll look up the Magic Wand, thank you. 50.00 isn't that bad, if it lasts a year at least. I'll look up The Adam and Eve site too.

O_O on making a mess with it. It works that good?

Cheers for the information.

This link lists some they tested..if you wanted to read it...

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2602402/Good-vibrations-The-largest-tried-tested-survey-kind-names-sex-toy-really-hits-spot-women.html]Good vibrations! Survey on best vibrators hits the spot for women | Mail Online[/url]
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Thank you, hatesthis.

I will look now and see which I might like

77 out of 100 testers crowned pebble-shaped Je Joue Mimi, £64.99, their favourite sex aid thanks to its feminine shape.
    Not only did the Je Joue Mimi reach all the right spots, but the design, unlike traditional dildos, were ‘not a bit scary,’ said the survey.

That is interesting looking doesn't look like a vibrator to me, the purple one does.
    Last edited by anya_may21; 11-07-14 at 01:48 PM.

The Magic Wand is a must have for me. I had a friend who's husband tried but just didn't last that long. She was at wits end. I gave her a magic wand and she called me up with wooo hooo, and thank you the next day. Might have saved the girls marrage. (LOL)

my magic wand has been with me for a long time. Longer than 5 years. just clean it after use and you are fine.

And on the rubber over the dildo.... I was having trouble with infections. so I started that. It worked and I have not had once since. Apparently I was sinsitive to whatever the doldos are made from. Some manufactures are cheasier than others. I also read the Shades of Gray series. there are some nice ideas in the books if you adventurous. And they don't seem to go too far out there. not for me anyway. I buy magnum condoms.... like those the best. They are a little roomier for the guy than the other one's. (i.e. not too tight). I cannot use the one's with spermacide either. they irritate.

I'm going to try to search out both the one you suggested, cr62269 and the one hatesthis link suggested today at our shops, if not I will go to the internet to quick delivery order

I like you gave your friend a wand as a gift and probably saved her marriage wish I had a friend like you too.

So that is a long time to have 5 years and no replacements.

Do you mean whenever I use the toy I should also use a condom over it, does that add to the life of it too, also why keeping infections low? Thank you.

I always use one over dildo's. the magic wand has a massage head on it. It's pretty sturdy and appears to be non toxic, but over time the white massage head turns dingy from use. I add jells and lubes to the mix. to be honest, when I use it on myself I forget the rubber. My boyfriend always puts it on though. It has yellowed some, even with washing afterwards. I just wash off the head with plain ol dove hand soap.

I had to order it, cr62269 off an american website that world wide delivers, be here in a few weeks, I didn't take express shipment. I'm nervous LOL

I went with the one you raved about, The Magic Wand

Thank you.

enjoy, I love mine.