+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So tired of being single!

i think girl you are a little old fashioned(good for you)i think you need to feel something for a guy b4 sex.i.e falling in love!good luck ,and please dont fake careing as you get more desperate,ive been there it tore me apart to find after 30 years of marriage she :loved me in her way:as she put it

Whoa

Holy Smokes.

Lilia, YOUR OVER THINKING EVERYTHING.

Let it go. Just sit back and enjoy your life. When you eventually do meet a match, your whole self, body, mind, everything will simply flow naturally and both of you will just know.

I'd skip the dating sites though. Just get out into the World; go do what you do and shine on. He'll find you and when you see him, you'll know. Watch out for over analyzing everything. Just let it happen naturally.

Eh, you seem like a damaged woman. Was your father abusive or were you raped? You probably need to be dominated. It is true a lot of young men are pansies because that is how they think a woman should be treated. You obvious play games and have no respect for men. A normal man is not for you. You need an experienced man who is good at deflecting your little games and extracting from you what little value there is there. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Eh, you seem like a damaged woman. Was your father abusive or were you raped? You probably need to be dominated. It is true a lot of young men are pansies because that is how they think a woman should be treated. You obvious play games and have no respect for men. A normal man is not for you. You need an experienced man who is good at deflecting your little games and extracting from you what little value there is there. Good luck.
    How could you tell that I am damaged?
    I was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and was too scared to leave him. I had terrible relationship with my dad when I was a teen, and he verbally abused me for years.
    Why is a normal man not for me? You think I don't deserve a normal man? I want a normal man in my life. Kind, caring and loving. I DO NOT WANT TO BE DOMINATED. What do you even mean by "dominated"? He could take a leadership role but I don't want domination or control! I don't want a despotic man.
    "extracting from you what little value there is there" Are you saying that I have very little value?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Holy Smokes.

Lilia, YOUR OVER THINKING EVERYTHING.

Let it go. Just sit back and enjoy your life. When you eventually do meet a match, your whole self, body, mind, everything will simply flow naturally and both of you will just know.

I'd skip the dating sites though. Just get out into the World; go do what you do and shine on. He'll find you and when you see him, you'll know. Watch out for over analyzing everything. Just let it happen naturally.
    OMG how do I sit back and enjoy my life when my life is torture. I can't sit back and relax when I need sex and cuddles so much that it drives me insane every day. I can't sit and relax for years I am 25 years old. In 2 years nobody will want me as much as now and I won't get a chance to date a young guy.
    It will not happen naturally cos I've rejected all guys who have ever made it obvious that they were interested in me. I don't have any male friends and I don't like guys at work. SO where do I meet him naturally? In the street? I hate it when strangers try to talk to me cos it is creepy and I simply do not find them attractive. and I hate russian guys. I just hate all of them. I have nothing in common with them. That's why I am on this forum, not on a russian forum.And where do I naturally meet a foreigner?
    Last edited by Lilia; 15-07-14 at 03:42 AM.

lilia, ya, seems like your rather hooped then. Maybe with some years you'll grow wiser and realize life and lovely men don't end or fade away after 25. geez.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12