+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a crush on her and i think she likes me but not sure.

I have a crush on her and i think she likes me but not sure.

This girl has once complimented me about my eyes. She said she likes my eyes they're really blue. Her friend agreed too. She also once said she likes my hair at the start of school. Another thing she's once done is told me I can do better when she found out who my girlfriend was ( not with her anymore. I broke up with her before I started getting componented for my eyes). I think she was also pretending to like pork scratchings to show we have something in common because no one else who was with us one liked them but us two. She she asked if she can have some like 3 times and I'm sure she liked them. The sane day as she complimented me for my eyes and ate pork screenings m scratchings I noticed our knees were touching on the bus from school back and she didn't mind ( we were sat together on the bus because her friend wanted us to sit together in front of her and my mate) don't know if this last one means anything but i think these are signs she likes me. I mean, no one really compliments me but her.

We hardly ever talk so I think them compliments mean something.

I want to contact her through Facebook but honestly I don't know how to ask her if she likes me without being creepy. Or if I even should yet. I have no clue. I really want to find out though and I don't really know any of her friends and if I should trust them asking these questions.

If you guys can drop some opinions if you think she likes me and what I should do.

Please be nice. Help much appreciated. Really want to get in a relationship with her.

Thanks

Yeah, if a girl is complimenting you, you want to get in there.
    Don't ask her out yet or anything, but you should return her compliments, friend her on Facebook, get to know her better; show that you're interested in the kind of person she is. When her birthday rolls around, get her a gift... and then if you're getting a good feeling from her (like she always laughs at your jokes, she compliments you more, she finds excuses to touch you, she eats suggestively around you, etc.) then I'd go for it.
    Good luck: hopefully this helpsss

Yeah it really helps. thanks I'll post on here I'd anything comes up again.

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    Yeah buddy I think she likes you, and yeah its very common most of people like blue eyes. and yeah as you told about her she gives you compliments then I think she is interested in you. so just try to get close her and try to make a good conversation with her an find out what she actually think about you so you can imagine then she really likes you or not. so be confident and try to talk to her more and get close with her.

Maybe you can enjoy this kind of feeling, which is exciting..You can be happy or upset for her behavior and her words.. wondering what she's thinking.... just like you wait for the result of World Cup! haha

Take more time, and have a good day!

True but the feeling of being in a relationship and being truly visibly loved where you can show her off to other people and make that girl happy without worrying that she doesn't like it when you say you love her is just amazing. Far more better that the excitement. Success is what I really want 😐

- - - Updated - - -

How do I start a good conversation with her in person? She's always with a group of friends because she's popular and I don't see her in any of my classes. How do I start a conversation with her without being creepy? Ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I start a good conversation with her in person? She's always with a group of friends because she's popular and I don't see her in any of my classes. How do I start a conversation with her without being creepy? Ideas?

Lol dude, you won't creep her out by just saying "hi" unless she doesn't know you at all.
    But if you want a conversation starter, this may sound creepy, but you should listen to her when she talks to her friends and you're around. You might also want to butt into their conversation with a joke or a comment on whatever it is they're talking about. Like, say they're talking about the World Cup. You should bring up the Germany vs. Brazil game because it was unbelievable. Then you guys can start talking about the games and then you'll start talking about something else- just get the ball rolling.
    Friends may be intimidating because they are definitely judging you harder than the girl is and they are privy, apt; hungry to tease. But you gotta power through that friend barrier. Or you can just wait until she's alone and bring up something you heard her talking about earlier (but don't mention you were eavesdropping). Then you'll have something to talk about alone that you know she'll have something to say to.
    Yay for double advice~ Wishing you luck!

Maybe you can start to 'talk' to her on the internet? facebook or something else..

try to find out what's her intrest in~

Finally! It took me a while to find a thread on this forum that did not have the S word in it. Good job! You're a truly great person! Seems like you're one of the few people in this world who actually understand love! Before it's too late, I want to show you this website:

Just keep doing what you're doing, boy! Good to see that true and innocent love exists!

You can try to make a good conversation through Facebook or other ways. As my personal opinion, She likes you and find excuses to touch you as you told me that she didn't mind when you touched her. Take more time to your relationship.