+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

If you are not helping a situation then you are hurting it by standing by and doing nothing.

Re eve's Intimate thread as not to re-bump it and not have her have her lock on it I'll answer in here since this website has no mods/admin to do normal forum stuffs.
    Jffs24- I wouldn't have posted urls to friends or friends of families private forums anyhow on here but thanks for saying don't because of things you listed and those sites maybe getting hacked. Cheers.
    Wakeup they are private smaller forums under 250 members and the owner like here can set the site how they wish, like here the owner won't let you have avatars, or counts your words in PMs, those sites don't and if a member long enough you can edit delete your own threads.
    Good members get rewarded because they are proven not to abuse that reward system. Cheers.

-as the tumbleweeds blow by and the sun shines down - i get on my horse and ride out but not before i try to give my limit of thanks whathaveya to the two who still kinda posts here members on my friends list. enjoy the rest of your summer peeps!
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Enjoy yours too ^^^

I think he wanted to have sex but I just got him to take me home.
    Feeling things out. Hot. Hot. Hot!

Same to you as well, Exeter. Hope you are surviving the heat better than me.

I go to bed Alice In Wonderland and wake up Goldilocks

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked the date on that spam, August 5th.. deplorable.

So horny lately that I cannot concentrate. Been fantasizing about having sex with my fiancé. Keeping myself celibate.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Our sweet lil guy, C4 Cat had his face ripped apart and needed major facial surgery to repair and we did that; but the medication the Doc's gave him were too much and he is now in the beginning stages of renal failure and there is nothing we can do apparently.

So, warning. If your Cat ever gets hurt, do not allow them to give him/her METACAM for pain relief.
    We didn't know. We assumed they'd never give him anything that may harm him. Now, we may lose our beloved family member. Our little guy. Too young to die.
    devastated

I'm so sorry woody. Kitty renal systems are incredibly fragile. I was forced to study the topic extensively when my bestie from the feline world developed FUS/FLUTD and passed away.

and I am sorry to hear of your loss. Not easy at all. Tough one

May I ask though a rather delicate question and i'll apologize ahead of time if too much but, please, when your sweetheart first started her/his symptoms, how much longer? I'm sorry to ask.
    I feel very helpless watching our lil guy. He's on the special diet but he's wobbly. No more blood in urine and he's going well enough but yes, seems inebriated sometimes, wobbles and seems like he's saying goodbye to the World. I see it in his eyes. My partner is in denial; i guess we both are.
    anyway, f___. We never get over these things do we?. no. and their so worth every tear.
    again, sorry you went through this.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Our sweet lil guy, C4 Cat had his face ripped apart and needed major facial surgery to repair and we did that; but the medication the Doc's gave him were too much and he is now in the beginning stages of renal failure and there is nothing we can do apparently.

So, warning. If your Cat ever gets hurt, do not allow them to give him/her METACAM for pain relief.
    We didn't know. We assumed they'd never give him anything that may harm him. Now, we may lose our beloved family member. Our little guy. Too young to die.
    devastated

* e- hugs* for you & kitty, woody.

Sorry your cat isn't well ~ I hope they can pull through the sickness.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Why can't love be easy.

I wonder if others also keep numbers in their phones just so they know not to answer when they call.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Left two calls no pick up or return then went to bed early and now cannot sleep over wondering. So posting on two forums.

- - - Updated - - -

I dislike rude people, the types that are dismissive of others because they are the same gender to them and therefore less important to them. I think they treat others the same in real life.

This is long but it is an article called 7 things you are doing to your crush that you didn't realize were immature.

1.Making Other People Tell Your Crush That You Like Them

This seems like a great option because, hey, you won't have to actually confront your crush with your big ol' confession. Instead, you can get your friend or your crush's friend to tell them for you. What could go wrong?

Um, a lot of things. Your friend might not get a chance to do it. Your pal might relay your message in a confusing way, because they're nervous too. So many things can go wrong, but above all else, it makes you look like a coward who doesn't have to guts to tell someone you like them. Hey, this might not end the way you want it to, but it takes a lot of guts and maturity to take things into your own hands. Plus, it'll help assure that your message is delivered the way you want it to be delivered.

2. Acting Aloof AF Around Your Crush Under The Guise Of Chill

I know, we want to come across as chill around our crush. But sometimes...people act a little too chill. Chill to the point in which your crush might think that you straight up dislike them or think they're boring. Ignoring your crush or acting disinterested because you think that's safer than acting as enthusiastic and excited as you feel is a rookie move, dude.

3.Acting Ditzy

Sometimes when we're around our crush we can get super tongue tied and feel like an idiot. But don't succumb to that under the impression that it makes you look adorable or something. It doesn't. Don't disrespect yourself by acting loopy. I think our society puts extra pressure on girls in particular to act all helpless and silly around dudes, like we're damsels in distress. Ew. Would you want somebody who likes you to act that way around you? No, because it's not authentic. Plus, it's just not a good look.

4.Subtweeting/Subinstaing/Subwhatevering About Your Crush

I get it, the urge to subtweet or otherwise sneakily talk about something on social media is so strong. But if your crush follows you on any of your accounts, refrain from making subtle posts about them where they can see it. Like, no matter how much you're itching to tweet, "TFW he doesn't know you exist " in the weird hope that your crush will see i and get a clue...take the high road and keep it in the drafts

5.Pretending To Like What Your Crush Likes

You might think this is a good idea, but it isn't, especially since it could so easily backfire. This is especially true when it comes to something like music tastes. Don't pretend that you're super into classic rock if you're not. If your crush is knocking 5SOS, don't stop wearing your 5SOS shirt. Be yourself! If they're talking about the music they're into and you're totally clueless, ask them about it, any music lover will be eager to get you into their favorite singer. Also, feel free to share your interests, too. If you like FKA Twigs, let them know, even if they don't seem to be the type who would go for her stuff. If you just pretend that you two are super compatible, you're missing an opportunity for some fun (and flirty) conversation starters.

6.Playing Stupid Texting Mind Games

Okay, even the most mature of adults are guilty of this, so don't feel too bad about falling prey to this nonsense. Listen, if you want to send someone a text, just do it. Don't try to space them out in some weird time pattern so that you don't seem too thirsty. Just be sincere!

7.Dropping Hints And Getting Disappointed When Your Crush Doesn't Catch On

This is especially true if you're a girl who is crushing on a boy. I'm sorry, but teen boys just don't really understand hints. Guys aren't socialized to be as keen on body language as girls are, so you're going to have to practically knock a dude upside the head. Being coy isn't going to do you any favors, it'll probably just confuse the dude even more...which will make you confused and worried that you're being rejected or something. Nope, you're just dealing with a clueless teen boy. Don't take it personally. Be as direct as possible.

I should post this in the Teenage section but I never post in there at all lol so no!

That's quite a random thought. ^^^

...all I got is non-stop carnival music going on between my ears. HURRY HURRY! STEP RIGHT UP! Lol
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast