+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

YW, dollhouse - sorry it still got a lock stupid forum.

Obvi the website is having performance issues - only a handful of posts and posters got on all weekend and it has thrown me off all three posts I made.

What's with all the unoriginal internet cunts on here ~ both genders really using 123 after their s/n now.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^^ hahaha I saw that too, no one has ripped mine off yet, but meg or megan is a common name but the last part wouldn't be.

Beauty hacks

If curling your hair takes too much time, tie your hair in a loose, low braid before bed for mermaid waves in the morning. If you have thin hair, don't tie the braid too tight. A loose braid will give you softer, less obvious waves.

If you're too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting. Certain products (toner, tanner) need to dry completely before you move on to your next step when getting ready, and a blow-dryer can really help speed up that process.

Being a singleton on Valentines sucks. Chick movie to look forward to and complaining lol

^ What movie, megvoh? romantic or drama/action? Is deadpool out now, it looks funny.

Up eaaaaaaaaaaaarlllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy today to shower & do my hair & makeup to go to a friends Valentines day wedding at 11 am :-[ so early but hopefully a nice day & time. Only staying for service & photos then going with others to lunch because only the brides & grooms family are invited to their wedding lunch meal.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

We went to see The Revenant, breathe123.
    Not very romantic but so good of a movie, a long one too but worth the money and time. 10/10

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], wished you both posted more in this section too. PLAY with us. Or me lol

My butt itches.

Well, this did say "random thoughts." :-)

I was actually not even aware of this thread.

Here's a thought for you that is not very random....

Deadpool was an AWESOME frigging movie.

...Though, if you are easily offended, DON'T SEE IT. :-)

A random thought: what should I eat?

[MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION]. Heard that Revenant is good. Started to watch it but couldnt find strenght to watch it whole. So harsh and wild it seemed. Reminded me the past. If I would pay for it then it would be easier to make myself watch it.

Thinking about this girl from US. Its funny how I always left a date at the best moment at its peak - according to pickup stuff you do that to secure next date, cause girl will want to see you again. Now one time I didn't left and 5 hour date turned out to be the best one.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by loveliving View Post
    A random thought: what should I eat?
    I would suggest food. Food is really good.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], yay! didn't have time to post too much last night when logging on, left to take a night bath and went to bed. You both should post all about Off Topics, maybe make threads???? Put some excitement into this section. It doesn't have a posters photo thread in here, or a whats in the news, links clips thread and so on. I have three open threads so I can't make another til one gets da lock up.

The Revenant was AWESOME! you should watch all through, pc. I think is easier to watch a long movie through in cinemas because you paid for it so you want monies worth out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], yay! didn't have time to post too much last night when logging on, left to take a night bath and went to bed. You both should post all about Off Topics, maybe make threads???? Put some excitement into this section. It doesn't have a posters photo thread in here, or a whats in the news, links clips thread and so on. I have three open threads so I can't make another til one gets da lock up.

The Revenant was AWESOME! you should watch all through, pc. I think is easier to watch a long movie through in cinemas because you paid for it so you want monies worth out of it.
    There's a limit to how many threads one person can have open?

Anyway, I've not seen The Revenant yet. I do agree with you on the idea of seeing long movies in the theater, though. Sometimes, when it comes to watching movies at home, I am reluctant to watch really long movies. I just have so much else I want to/need to do that I rarely want to dedicate my time to 2.5, 3 hour movies. It's not that I CAN'T pay attention, or that they are too long. I can remain engaged if I want. It's just, with so much else to do, sometimes I find it hard to want to sit that long. 1.5 or 2 hours, sure, but when it starts getting longer than that, it can be hard for my attention not to drift to the 50 million other things I want to accomplish that day. Then, sometimes I start multi-tasking and realize I've barely been paying attention. LOL!

lol, no but begins to look like megvoh is spamming threads with more than 3 open in one section to probably regulars or lurkers and I get the feels here people get sick of me too.

It's a long one but a good one and probably best to watch on a big screen over a small screen. Comedies play equally to big/small screens these kinds of movies don't. I used to read during long movies and it annoyed friends, like read on my phone or even a magazine, hard to keep focus

I'm sorry, what did you say? I started multi-tasking and drifted away. :-P

LOL! Seriously,though, why would anybody get sick of you? Heck, I think if you are bringing up interesting topics for discussion, who really cares how many you open? If somebody were opening multiple topics that were really the same thing, or a whole bunch on basically nothing, or tons that seemed to interest NOBODY, that might be different. If you are bringing up topics in which people actually participate, then you are adding valuable content as far as I am concerned.

^ I agree with TheEvilJester, megvoh. Make as many threads in any section you'd like especially in off topics it shouldn't matter look at the girl in the love section of the forums, she doesn't care.

Why do the people on the peripheral of your life cause you more heartache then the ones right in the mix of your life?

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast