+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

Exactly. There have been some folks, right in the main board, who post constantly. Often time about the same thing, even if they sometimes disguise it as being a different topic. It winds up being just the same thing. This board is specifically just for whatever other random stuff people may want to discuss. Heck, if you bring up topics that don't interest anybody else, nobody is forcing them to read or respond. Those topics just won't get any action and will wind up being buried but others that are getting discussion. No harm in my opinion.

^ I hate this forum gives threads locks after 30 days ~ bugs me. Also bugs me that I sent several PMs to the Loveadmin to re open my thread in Broken hearts & nothing. No one on here to ever help members sucks.

I made myself a frozen pizza & left to bring food in here & forgot my oven timer & it keeps buzzing & I have yet to go shut it off. Maybe 25 mins & counting, wonder how long i will let it buzz.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^ How long did you let your timer go for, breathe123?

My eyes hurt this morning. Sharp stabbing piercing pain in the center of each eye.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    ^ How long did you let your timer go for, breathe123?

My eyes hurt this morning. Sharp stabbing piercing pain in the center of each eye.
    That really sucks. Are you... by any chance.... currently stabbing them? Because, that would probably explain it, then. :-P

Kididng, of course. Sincerely, though (yes, I am capable of being sincere, LOL) I am sorry to hear that. Hope that goes away. Do you wear contacts? I don't but have heard they can sometimes annoy the eyes.

Thank you. No, I don't wear contacts, or glasses. They just start paining out of the blue and become so extremely painful I tear up. Is embarrassing if it happens in public. I actually might need glasses.

Lol at me actually stabbing them, omgosh does it feel like it though.

Patient: Doc! Doc! It hurts when I do this. (Pokes himself in the eye.) OW!
    Doctor: Um.... so don't do that.
    Patient: You're a genius! I'm cured!

That does stink. You could have some fun with that, though. Your eyes start tearing up, somebody asks if you are okay, and you start over-exaggeratedly wailing about some obviously fake sob story like "My unicorn just died! He was drag racing and crashed his rainbow Delorean. I told Prickles he needs to drive responsibly, but he just doesn't listen. WHYYYYY?!?!?!"

..... Wait.... Is it sad when you are sometimes left pondering your own sanity? LOL!

Lol at the patient doctor conversation. If only

I like you named the faux unicorn - "Prickles" since my eyes feel like prickles too. I think your sanity is alright, no problems there, just funny bone in tune. Thank you.

You are in a three way tie for movie vote since poll has closed. I need to see if I can find all movies since not knowing which will be picked now. Good luck.

You've heard the saying "of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." Well... I don't miss it at all. :-P

Anyways, for the movie thing, I was almost wondering if we should take the movies that are tied and create a tie-breaker poll where you can only vote for one. Otherwise, it seems like they are just going to remain tied. Whatever works for the group, though, I can get on board.

Anyone else notice the loveadmin was on here? The order of the off topics area has been changed( wasn't it also called water cooler and now its related forums., It used to be announcements ~ off topic ~ suggestions ~ movies & music. Look at the order now. Yet my thread I private messaged him about isn't opened & nothing else changed or fixed or opened, HM!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Anyone else having log in issues? Like with the section where you log your password?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

No, but login was missing for a day lol? Fixed now.

Can't sleep up hour plus early for a doctor appointment my morn. I hate going to the doctor.

Why did Royal ninja only ask me to his friends list. I don't think we ever crossed paths, oh well ~ I added.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Ninjas are mysterious. You can't ever expect to be able to explain what they do.

:-] LOL & then then no longer log in or post here after? Makes it even weirder I am thinking maybe a fake account.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Yeah. I confess. It was me. I was bored.

No, I'm kidding. Believe me, I have much weirder ways to amuse myself whilst bored.

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast