+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

You are right. She told me she had FB in her signature.
    I figured it out why, I had my FB link in my signature. They warn you they eliminate your account. I sent an email claiming my case to see if they will reinstate my membership. I have a feeling the admin is just someone who checks in twice a year.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If she promises not to advertise her own relationship site, or pay to advertise it then I am sure she'll get her account back at some point.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

What horrible tragedies in Orlando, FL...Pulse nightclub mass murders and the murder of The Voice winner Christina Grimmie. Sad times we live in where others feel it is okay to just go out and murder people living their lives, having a fun time and hurting no one.

People are so evil, why do others need to hate on lifestyles not their own, live their own lives and spread some love not continual hate.
    Supposedly the shooter was a closeted gay, I read in some online article.

Very true, meg.. the world and people are disappointing... I donated money to both crowd funding sites.

I hear you. As much as I have been through in my life, as much as it has darkened my soul... and as much as I often make jokes (admittedly, I have a kind of twisted sense of humor) to me there are few things in life more reprehensible than something like this. I may joke, but the honest fact of the matter is (though I'll never admit I said this if you repeat me, LOL!) I would never hurt anybody unless I had no other choice (for example, to save somebody's life). In fact, I'd be much more likely to lay down my life to save somebody else's than I ever would to hurt somebody.

So, to be honest, I do not have the LEAST bit of sympathy for people who would do things like this. I've been through so much in my life. I've been given every reason in the world to hate people. But, I know right from wrong. I know that it is not right to rob somebody else of their chance at life. So, I have no sympathy. Even in the case when it is somebody who has been treated poorly their whole life and finally snaps. The thing is, what does that achieve? You only wind up making the deplorable people who were terrible to you your whole life look like the good guys and make yourself into the bad guy.

I also cannot tolerate indiscriminate hate. Like hating people simply because of their sexual orientation. There are plenty of bad people in this world deserving of our hate. There are deplorable pieces of crap in every walk of life. No race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, color, etc. is 100% innocent or 100% bad. To condemn a whole group shows that you are nothing more than a knuckle dragging moron who belongs a the bottom of the heap of humanity.

I am beginning to feel like it will be remembered as the summer of guns and killing in the USA.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

The world is doing its best to be its worse. Now the horrible act of terrorism in Nice, France.
    The way the world is these days I'd not like to bring a child into the world, it seems hopeless at times.

Unfortunately, that is the world we live in these days. As much as I see what you mean about being reluctant to bring kids into a world like this, it is almost honestly all the more reason TO bring kids into the world if that is what you want? Why? Because the world needs a few more good people in it. Anybody who can actually bring new humans into this world and do their best to bring them up right is practically a saint by comparison to the world we live in today.

I've personally given up hope that there is any chance of recovery. The world as I see it is covered with mostly A-holes. Life is just an endless pursuit of trying to find and bring the few non-a-holes of the world into your life to make it a little tiny bit more worth suffering through.

Assholes having kids makes more assholes imo, lol endless circle of holes. Even if two good citizens of the world have a child that child could be a terror despite their good efforts.
    I've had kids, swear, kick, throw and spit my way, some relatives lol I always treat them with the respect they deserve and tell em to F O you little shit. Then some are precious angels but those are rare and they get picked on and bullied because sensitive ones.

Yeah, again, I don't have a lot of faith in humanity anymore. Our young generation just seems to get worse and worse. Believe me, I don't mean to sound like the crotchety old man (especially only being in my early 30's, LOL) but I swear people in general just get more and more disrespectful and more a more... I dunno... A-holey, for lack of a better word.

No wonder I feel so alone.

Why do guys want girls to shave or groom down below and they never think about giving it a trim themselves....

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Why do guys want girls to shave or groom down below and they never think about giving it a trim themselves....
    My BF trims :-] and manscapes some for me & mostly for his own liking. Makes me happy he does TBH.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I would like that as well... Mine isn't a chewbacca type but could stand to groom some more, jeeez... haha

I can't stand the smell of any kind of smoke.

I have over 1000 posts now.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast