+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

LOL! Nerd! (Says the guy with well over 2,000 and closing in on 3,000.)

P.S.

Hopefully it goes without saying that I tease with the love. ...Well.... I'm too evil to love. I tease with whatever passes for love in my cold, dark, brick of a heart.

Hey one of you should have had Nerdy for the Dwarf name then :-] joking.

I am coming up on 900, think Jffs24 is close to 1000 posts too. Congrats ~ megvoh. Many more posts we hope.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    I have over 1000 posts now.

congrats, megvoh.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

20bad65d3cefd2b3705040391f6a90fd3d541bd63e36a69ca9d5ad56c38097f5_1.jpg

Megvoh! Megvoh! She's our.... man..... kinda....

If she can't do it... We'll forgive her. ...Eventually.

Hello and Greetings to the posters I used to post and chat with on here over a year ago. I see breathe and Exeter is still on and some others I sent woody a message back but do not see any current postings from here or somehelp4me on here.

There is no longer a regular chat thread here anymore so I didn't know where to post this message.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

welcome back, lovebroken. it's pretty quiet on here as i am sure you were able to tell when logged in and i haven't seen woody on here for awhile but a bunch of us were discussing her recently. hope we see you around more than just this one time visit. no nico's chat thread got locked long ago and he is another who hasn't returned back to the forums too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Hi and WB, lovebroken.
    Exeter and breathe post a fair bit the other two you mentioned I haven't seen at all tho.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I shot an e-mail to Woody shortly after we were all asking about her, but haven't heard back yet. That's not entirely surprising, though. Her and I used to chat back and forth sometimes, and often we'd both get pretty busy and be unable to respond for a little while. She may just be busy lately, or have some stuff going on. Who knows? Sometimes life happens.

She's good peeps, though. I hope she comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Hello and Greetings to the posters I used to post and chat with on here over a year ago. I see breathe and Exeter is still on and some others I sent woody a message back but do not see any current postings from here or somehelp4me on here.

There is no longer a regular chat thread here anymore so I didn't know where to post this message.
    Yaya, welcome back ~ lovebroken. This is a nice surprise for my early morning insomnia :] I was asking about woody previously too, as said by Exeter & Jester above me. I also was hoping to see somehelp4me's baby shots, he has not been back since.

Post more when you can. How's the doggie & life doing?

Thought this gif would be good because of your dog :]

Last edited by breathe123; 09-09-16 at 05:29 PM.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post

WB, lovebroken -- you've been gone awhile. Maybe some others while flood back in too and hope you can hang around -- think woody hasn't posted this year but she did late in last year.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks to each who told me welcome back.

Since I now have use of internet at home I should be able to log in here more times a month. I do hope woody returns as well but am glad as you said TheEvilJester that she is doing well.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Welcome back, lovebroken!

Also, just to clarify, woody was doing well when we last spoke. I haven't heard from her in a little bit. Hopefully she's still doing well, but I don't want to put words in anybody's mouth. Hopefully we'll see her back soon to put words in her own mouth. LOL!

WTF is that yahoo mail warning? Anyone else? An actor WTF!

A state sponsered actor? wtf does that mean? in 20143. Hope some bigwigs sue and ruin Yahoo over this. Stupid aholes at Yahoo. I got two accounts ****ed back then and switched to gmail and only use yahoo as archive accounts since.

http://bgr.com/2016/09/29/yahoo-mail-hack-password-reset/

Scary shit for FL and already happened in Haiti. Prayers for those already who lost lives and those who will still

It's real bad ..millions are being evacuated. OMG. Have family there, they already left..thank god. Hope people of this website are safe if in FL.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hurricane-matthew-tracking-us-prompting-evacuation-warning-storm/story?id=42608853

It looks devastating, dollhouse. I read death toll is 26 but has it hit the areas of Florida so the count could increase. The destruction in Haiti looks massive. In my prayers those affected and to be affected.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast