+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

Haiti got it horribly over 300 dead at last reading and displaced.
    Not sure the total for Florida. Hope is much lesser and the storm fades out to sea.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Why are the nails on my left hand so soft & breaking off at any point of growth yet my right hands nails are strong and grow normally.

~ WTF is up with my left hand?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Maybe it's evil. Like Ash's hand. I think his was his right hand, but maybe yours is the left.

Random thought is :

Why is it so difficult for me to drink enough water or cold drinks when the winter gets colder even though I know it is when I need it more because of using indoor heating.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I think you drink more hot over cold to keep warm ~ holding hot drinks keeps you warm & cold drinks do not. Plus in warm weather you do more, and get thirsty.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Sausage breakfast food at fast food restaurants reminds me of chewing put together dog food. Awful. Gags.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hope me sending a friends request didn't cause a certain someone not to log back into this forum, timing seems like it did. I can just remove the request, no problem if that is the issue or they could just deny it and carry on.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] ~ who? a old member or a new one. Nice to send & accept requests I think.

Off forums until well after Christmas so love & happiness to all till then. :-]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Was a new member all older members I added accepted my requests. Have a beautiful day with your family.

Thought I'd post here before the New year day ended and after arriving home from my parents new year day dinner party. I'm basically all partied out for a while now.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] I can't see why you (or anybody, for that matter) sending somebody a friend request would cause them to not come back.... but frankly, IF it did then I think we are better off without somebody like that on the site anyway. If somebody could be that petty, then maybe they aren't somebody we want here anyway.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

The old saying " Time heals all wounds "...no it doesn't..how the hell does it if you have a working brain and a good memory.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    The old saying " Time heals all wounds "...no it doesn't..how the hell does it if you have a working brain and a good memory.
    Well memory gets worse with age. Also new information replaces old unused information in brain.

So you just need new better memories to replace old ones.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well memory gets worse with age. Also new information replaces old unused information in brain.

So you just need new better memories to replace old ones.
    Well said, pcmaster... Thank you.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast