+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

Why are people so ****ing greedy!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

How many things can one person be hypocritical about before they get placed in some other category? Like pathological liar?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

The love potion spammer requested my friendship. Not sure why? Did they request anyone elses on here too?

Hehehehe he added me as a friend too ~ I didn't know who it was thought " who is sheikhabidu ( spelling ???) & then I saw the lotion potion stuff. Interesting they added us, two whos pictures are private, odd? they had lovebroken, megvoh, melancholia, topazlight too?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] and [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]. No, they didn't add me since you wondered in the above post. All my photos are public though if you think it was to see your private pictures.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I didn't add them, breathe. Lovebroken...I see you typed back to them on a post here to show they weren't just a spambot ..and their reply was ALL spambot haha

More fakes here then that love spammer, this place is annoying. No wonder half the forum has left at one point or another. Who makes up fake stories like some of these people do on here, its sick. Going to get ready for my day of baby watering

R O F L that person tried to add me too.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

HEHeHe Oh well not about private pics then. Wonder why the three of us?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

No. They didn't try to add me, or even look at my account because there name isn't on my page. I think they added TEJ though.

Word of the day:

schizophrenia

So they mixed it up adding guys and girls. Most spammers don't add people though, do they? Still very strange for the ones he added or tried to add.

I'mma burning up ~ FEVER! HOT! HOT! HOT!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Take some aspirin? Drink lots of water and rest. ^^

Anyone else ever notice how female posters who come here with issues never really thank any of the females who post replies to help, but almost always thank the males? Why don't these women just post their complaints in ask a male then if they don't respect the thoughts of their own gender? I would appreciate hearing from both genders on any issue I was having wonder why some women only care what men think.

I can't say I've ever noticed that. Too weird. I'll have to try to pay attention to see if I notice that trend now that you have pointed it out. Me personally, if and when I ask for advice in a message board or something like that, I try to make an effort to thank everybody who took the time to respond to me and share their thoughts.... even if just something very brief.

Well, not EVERYBODY. Message board trolls and other a-holes who just like to argue/abuse everybody.... them I just ignore.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast