+ Follow This Topic
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

[MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION], not sure but I still give out my stale bread to birds those big black birds will always eat it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I wasted yet another 5 hours playing Silent Hill: Homecoming yesterday. I cannot kill that Scarlet as I'm always out of ammo and healing items by that stage.

What is a "hidden" quote? I have one on my quote notifications never had one before?

I've never seen that? Maybe someone quoted you but the forum hid it for some reason because it had a word the forum doesn't allow?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    What is a "hidden" quote? I have one on my quote notifications never had one before?
    It is a quote that is hidden. (I'm such a cheeky little stinker. LOL!)

But, seriously.... not sure. Never seen that before myself.

The admin on this forum is the like the anonymous Raw general manager. Jester knows what I mean. Ha-ha.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] [MENTION=86326]My Coffee Cup[/MENTION]....

It must have been some invisible text or like lovebroken said forbidden word in invisible text calling me a dirty name or to F myself and probably from the guy in female forum I replied to about saying he wanted to go rape a woman to take his male power back and I told him I reported him and said a few other choice words to him, probably a troll but might just be a crazy too.

This thread here:

http://www.loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/103801-tomorrow-mission.html
    Last edited by dollhouse; 20-07-18 at 04:25 AM.

Likely, it's Gimpy again. Or if it's not him, it's probably somebody just as annoying. Gimpy used to harass me on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/Escapement/Archive

We got back late last night from a family trip ( his & mine) :] and realized how hard it is to sleep in a room with no air conditioning after sleeping in rooms with air conditioning ~ I got spoiled with cool sleeps. Now up early because drenched in sweat hehehe Who else hates summer for being too hot some times?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Great song.

Quote Originally Posted by My Coffee Cup View Post
    The admin on this forum is the like the anonymous Raw general manager. Jester knows what I mean. Ha-ha.
    I HATED that guy. LOL! They dragged that on for WAY too long. And, it resulted in at least two God awful things in recent WWE history.

1) A Michael Cole heel run. Like that is what we really needed. Ugh! Cole was so cringe-worthy bad as a bad guy. Like, not the good kind of bad in wrestling. Not the love to hate him, I'll pay money to see him get beat up kinda bad. The nails on a chalk-board, I'm changing the channel to watch something else kind of bad.

2) After MONTHS of speculation, they finally reveal who has been behind it all this time.... only to just have it be Hornswoggle. Instead of using it as some awesome storyline to bring back some big name as a new authority figure, they just crap all over the whole thing. Is it any wonder I'm not as big a fan these days as I had been in the past? LOL!

Why the hell won't the loveadmin come on and ban that fool spamming in broken hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the days of Rey Mysterio, Evolution, Shawn Michaels, and the bloody matches and when the title matches lasted longer than 8 seconds.

Replying to TheEvilJester.

This forum is really drying up, thanks loveadmin for never helping any of us on here and drawing new members to your site because of spam, trolls, lack of features removed features recently. and updates. Most of male and female is locked, intimate, intro and most of the top sections outside of love advice one and off topics that a small group manage to keep active on here.

Wonder why eating eggs upset my stomach?

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast