+ Follow This Topic
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

What is going on with that whole last post screen showing that odd username? I thought the whole board was being spammed and ...looked closer and it is only the Broken hearts section. That seems cruel in particular.

I'm a glutton for punishment. Check every so often "her" IG and looked this am and was a picture of flowers he gave her to celebrate the 3 year anniversary of their engagement, WTF? The first amount of time and I didn't realize at that time he was still coming on to me making like he would come here with my ring, try. He was flirting with me still all while he proposed to this one. Plus he NEVER NEVER NEVER gave me anything to acknowledge our engagement and not only that never told his family. Days like these make me wish I was never born.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

i wish my life would be better~~ with money, good jobs and a beauty ~

now i m annoyed><

Wow just wow. I am beginning to think most on here don't care about a specific gender at all and are more interested in pandering to clearly fake accounts than real posters with real stated issues who actually contribute on here.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Scary Mary! I love Resident Evil loads, but now that the games kind of suck now, well...

I can therefore appreciate this zombie movie that is coming out next month in the UK.

I appeared in it as a zombie. I'm at the 6 second point, standing to the left of the actor (Mark Strange). I have a blue shirt on, and I'm wearing glasses.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Congrats on your movie ^^

Sugar in my coffee, not in my tea
    Oceans away but still right here
    Nothing changes except everything
    Living by the sea
    Drowning is a fear
    Scream, don't sing.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

It is so quiet on here, minus the original spambot.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topazlight For This Useful Post:

I have a funeral tomorrow and I am sick of it in more than 24 hours advance of it. Hate crying in public and talking in public.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

^^^^^^^^^^^
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Thanks for nothing you other two assholes. Anti social a-holes.

birds.

birds annoying me next to my house.

who else got a pm off a new poster about their sex photos?

Quote Originally Posted by Ir1noochka
    Hello)) My profil [url]https://utka.su/irynoochka[/url] Write me)) Her more my sex photo and video)
    lmao, did they just send it to all male posters they saw posting?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    who else got a pm off a new poster about their sex photos?

lmao, did they just send it to all male posters they saw posting?
    Oh noes, I didnt get PM! Guess only choosen ones got lucky lol.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm going to send GLYC and breathe a PM about coming back to the website, no one is on here posting it seems. Other regulars should also send missing members a PM to come back and post too. No sense of community here is a big problem too.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Well, the only thing about that is you don't get an e-mail notifying you about PMs or anything like that from this site. So they would never even know they received a PM unless they came back anyway. I love the idea, though. I think people would appreciate knowing they were missed.

Of course, the problem isn't JUST our regulars not coming back. That would definitely help if more came back, but we also need new members joining to share there questions, problems, etc. Which doesn't seem to be happening anymore.

Maybe largely in part because now you have to have an 800 character password, that has to involve the name of a farm animal, must have at least 23 special characters, must never repeat the same character twice in a row, cannot be a zoo animal (but non-zoo animals are okay), any numbers involved must all add up together to be divisible by 3, cannot include any abstract concepts, must contain the symbol Prince changed his name to briefly, must not reference any Michael Bolton songs, must contain at least one onomatopoeia (words that mimic a sound like "Bam" or "Pow"), and must contain your current age at time of becoming a member.

Okay, so the passwords aren't THAT complex, but you get my point.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast