+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

I don't have one either, I typed in the other thread too after I posted and saw my avatar was gone.

I joined recently and only a avatar setting was there, not a profile image, now this is existing and the other is removed? I thought it would show on both your profile and on your posts. I asked for them to put my profile image in as my avatar for me.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. It's weird. I asked loveadmin about it so hopefully he'll let us know what needs to be done to get em back.

^ loveadmin answered something about it in Exeter's suggestion thread, guys!

Is the forum running slow today, nothing is loading right for me.

Yeah its lagging for sure. Takes a couple mins to load a page..

I've been logged out 40 times in trying to send 1 PM.. make 3 posts and add some thanks and likes, and I checked my other two sites I have and both work as fast and normal as always, so is not my computer, since it recently got cleaned.. Frustrating after being off for 10 days I can't even post as I'd like.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

My profile image I added was removed, I added it again but wonder what was wrong with it?

To be more random vvv

“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

I'm 24 and officially retiring from dating, love, sex and relationships. This sucks! :'(
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

You do realize her BF could have snuck on her account and asked for it to be deleted, he sounded like a obsessive possessive creep. Suspicious activity, no doubt.

Researchers say that online commenters display traits that are Narcissistic, psychopathic, and sadistic and the worse the problems, the longer the person spent online.
    They found the most common trait was to exhibit sadistic behaviour.

Feel the thoughts that make you feel good.

Sometimes it can feel that our thoughts are thinking us and that we have no control over them. How many of the 60,000 thoughts you have each day are anxious, critical, defensive, or frustrated?

Most of our everyday thinking is driven from the unconscious mind, which is far greater than the conscious mind. This is why it may feel an impossible task to rein your thoughts in. But as with most things, a little practice can go a long way.

Reach for the thoughts that make you feel good and then practice holding on to them. If, for example, you have had a bad day at work, don’t tell the story about it because that won’t make you feel good!

Don’t ruminate on the conversations or events of the day because that will only serve to make you tenser and may affect your ability to have a good night’s sleep. Instead let go of the thoughts and think of something else that makes you feel good.

It may be something you have planned for the weekend. It may be a memory of time spent with your partner. Or it could just be an inner knowing that you don’t have to think this way, followed by good feelings about that.

The more you can get a hold on your thoughts, the greater control you will gain over your emotions. After all, why would you choose to feel anything but joyful, elated, on top of the world, clear-minded, creative, enthusiastic, or eager? What will it be like when you can feel like that for most of your day?

Where the **** is everybody?????

^ People might have encountered what I did all last week for here off and on, no page to display, forum was not available. So you give up for several days hoping it gets fixed.

How do plants perceive our emotions? It's not like we go "here, have some adrenaline mixed with serotonin" and we proceed to throw those proteins into them.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Where the **** do all my socks go?
    Why their in a Tom Robbins novel having a sabbatical.

hehehe. sorry Nico, hope you find them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Everyone.

Off topic question here. When your in your crowd of people, your crew and something happens, anything at all, do you look to your friends for their reaction before forming your own?, or do you follow your own gut first and foremost.

I can't help but to notice, especially in younger people (although it happens in older groups too) that people tend to look to their left or to their right to see how the others react before following suit. Makes me wonder how strong that pack syndrome thing is. Are people so concerned with fitting in that their unwilling to express original thoughts/actions?
    Anyone else notice this? Have we always been this way and why?

skip it. matters not. got my answer i'm off to the fields.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast