+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

woody

On the question you asked above.

I react according to how I myself feel, later if it was a big deal and a topic for discussion among my friends I'll discuss it with them. But I always form my own opinions.

Just checked and I am finally capable of posting images on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Why their in a Tom Robbins novel having a sabbatical.

hehehe. sorry Nico, hope you find them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Everyone.

Off topic question here. When your in your crowd of people, your crew and something happens, anything at all, do you look to your friends for their reaction before forming your own?, or do you follow your own gut first and foremost.

I can't help but to notice, especially in younger people (although it happens in older groups too) that people tend to look to their left or to their right to see how the others react before following suit. Makes me wonder how strong that pack syndrome thing is. Are people so concerned with fitting in that their unwilling to express original thoughts/actions?
    Anyone else notice this? Have we always been this way and why?
    I've never looked to my peers to help form my own opinions. The idea is foreign to me. I look to my peers' reaction to evaluate which sides of my beliefs I should disclose.
    As above, so below...

Ah, there's nothing like uniqueness in the morning. Thanks for answering..

George Clooney is finally getting married after Brad-angelina did it and it is costing 13 million dollars, wonder how much he gives to charity [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=richpeoplemor emoneynoproblemslife]#richpeoplemoremoneynoproblemslife[/URL]

^^that's just s a d... yikes. 13 mill for a wedding??? SErious? Holy smokes. Does everyone get a car and lake cabin with their invite?
    good golly

lmao at woody's comment, wtf 13 mil? that can't be right maybe it was 1-3 mil, wtf would cost him 13 mil for a wedding, must have built a castle out of gold to have their ceremony in, rich ****ing bastards!
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Shit, its the end of the day already and all I did today was online shopping, facial, and admiring the mirror. I love this life.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Shit, its the end of the day already and all I did today was online shopping, facial, and admiring the mirror. I love this life.
    Do shut up, bitch. Yeah?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

[MENTION=72336]woody[/MENTION] and Exeter19. I read it and it said 13 million, even saw pictures, they probably flew everyone to Venice first class, friends and family and paid for their hotel rooms which was 4 stars, plus photography, flowers, clothes, reception, wedding and gifts to people there and to each other, plus rings and many more. Seems more like a display of wealth not love.

Why aren't posters posting in this section more? Off topic is a busy section on all other forums.

^^^^ it never really was that busy, lovebroken. only is when the forum has trolls and everyone who likes to argue posts on a trolling for trolls thread.

i keep typing my old p/w when i log in, lmao i always forget the new one.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I find men who are scared of dominant women on the internet are weak, especially the type who vacate threads because of not wanting to deal with certain females or follows them around like lap dogs trying to gain favor so they won't get a verbal spanking from e-mommy, it is very sad to watch and no wonder they cannot find a GF.

I'd like to thank makeup, especially blush for forcing me to smile at least twice a day whether I want to or not.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

^^theheheh,tee hee anyamay.

Random thought thread.
    It is his death anniversary. Feeling blue today folks. I saved his life once, he went on to marry, have a child because of it. Years later and from another country, I could not be there to save him twice. The thoughts haunt me weekly but lately, daily. HE was a good man. May he rest. How can such a good man be so lost. He had much to live for but I suppose it wasn't enough for him. this is the saddest thing I have ever dealt with in my life.
    hot dang, regrets eh? f--ing waterworks here, sorry folks, you did say random so there it be

Sorry, for your sadness, woody. Sending hugs. You have a big heart and feel for others, that is a good trait but it also causes you to feel maybe more pain that others too.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast