+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    I'd like to thank makeup, especially blush for forcing me to smile at least twice a day whether I want to or not.
    welcome back, anya_may. not much has been happening around here, so you didn't miss too much, same level of activity and so on. how have you been?

- - - Updated - - -

man, that is rough woody but it wasn't your fault, and you saved his life once before and he gained a family from that. he had his demons and maybe his only thought to be at peace was to die, depression gets people real hard.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    welcome back, anya_may. not much has been happening around here, so you didn't miss too much, same level of activity and so on. how have you been?

- - - Updated - - -

man, that is rough woody but it wasn't your fault, and you saved his life once before and he gained a family from that. he had his demons and maybe his only thought to be at peace was to die, depression gets people real hard.
    my first thought after I read what you wrote was 'my god'. was gonna delete but I figure, we all be here; this is our life. You deserve my truth as all do.
    thank you.
    reading your words uh, really socked something on home you know what i mean?. yeah, on home. makes me wonder how i'd be if i heard that years ago.

ok, we're good here. life has gone on. hey, thank you . thank you.

I hope his daughter is alright.

Hi, Exeter and woody. I noticed it still looks quiet on here even after months, nothing ever picked up.

I'm going okay, I mentioned about my mom passing in nico's discussion thread and we are coping as a family with that, and my Bf's family loss also, we visited each and consoled and traveled together, left my job and work for awhile during.

Picking pieces back up for summer coming soon.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Found these interesting:

When you get burned you should crack an egg and you won't get a scar.

Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.

The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene

In a lifetime, the kidneys clean more than 1 million gallons of water, enough to fill a small lake

The only female mammals to undergo menopause (natural cessation of menstruation) are elephants, humpback whales, and humans.

On average, cats spend 2/3 of every day sleeping. That means a nine-year-old cat has been awake for only three years of its life.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Well it's come to this: I'm close to going through with a threesome involving another guy. After all, this is the only way I can get any pleasure with a girl...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Constantly getting distracted by naughty thoughts about my fiancé.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    my first thought after I read what you wrote was 'my god'. was gonna delete but I figure, we all be here; this is our life. You deserve my truth as all do.
    thank you.
    reading your words uh, really socked something on home you know what i mean?. yeah, on home. makes me wonder how i'd be if i heard that years ago.

ok, we're good here. life has gone on. hey, thank you . thank you.

I hope his daughter is alright.
    why my god, woody? sorry if i offended you with anything i said on that subject. do you feel this way every year on the anniversary of? you're welcome and maybe one day you can reach out to his daughter and tell her how much you felt for and about her father.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    Hi, Exeter and woody. I noticed it still looks quiet on here even after months, nothing ever picked up.

I'm going okay, I mentioned about my mom passing in nico's discussion thread and we are coping as a family with that, and my Bf's family loss also, we visited each and consoled and traveled together, left my job and work for awhile during.

Picking pieces back up for summer coming soon.
    yes, still slow around here, made up some games to try to spark things up in at least this section. sorry about your mom's passing, and your boyfriends loss too, it's good you supported the other, how are you and your dad doing since? time off to grieve is the best thing i'd think it would be hard to focus on other things in life atm. as you guys hit your summer all of us here go into winter, some worse winters than others.

- - - Updated - - -

to add welcome back, [MENTION=64115]basilandthyme[/MENTION]. got two aussie gals back posting now.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I went to delete my keep 1 game because I don't think anyone really enjoys it and I can't delete it, I thought we could delete our own threads, so you can't if another posters posts on it? How do I get it deleted then if the mods and admin don't listen to requests here?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was reading comments on a celebrity facebook page, and noticed how many males post creepy pervert comments. Weird.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Happy Halloween for those celebrating it now, mine is over, went to a dinner costume party from 6-11. Got candy bags to take home and movie passes.

Still tired but made a big pot of coffee and waking up to study but distracting with online to warm myself up to thinking.

I saw that NYs replacement of WTC building 1 world trade center is open, it looks like a gorgeous building but why did they have to make it so tall again, doesn't that make it another target?

my God, what a day that was. I think everyone on the Planet remembers where they were and what they were doing that dreadful day the World held their breath and watched in horror the images, heard the tears and screams in peoples voices as the mighty towers fell with our lost brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, daughters and sons.
    and that's all i'll say about that. Brave were the jumpers.

don't know why their making the building so tall again.

Exeter19, Don't recall if I pm you as it was some time ago but man, NO, you could not offend me. In fact, the opposite regarding my ex fiance's demise. and I'll thank you again. hope you all be well

[MENTION=72336]woody[/MENTION] it could happen again too, and that thought is terrifying. Here's a photo of the building it's so tall compared to others around it, including the tower at top and it is so reflective too.

I went to sleep at 10 pm and back up hours later and no longer tired. I might need help from a doctor to sleep rest of the year until holidays.

yeah that is a nice looking building, tower they constructed but i think they re built it as tall as the others were to say F uck you to the terrorists who took down the other towers and say we have no fear.

sorry anya_may but your weather thread was already locked before i logged in today, was able to catch somehelp's baby thread before it got the lock though, ask the admin directly through pm's if you want a thread re opened.
    William Blake

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast