+ Follow This Topic
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

I used to get an email to my gmail if I rarely got a private message on here...it would even let you read the actual PM in full...did they change that option?

I think breathe123 left because the last group of spammers was not being dealt with for a month and a half ..and had 10, 000 posts, it got pathetic and to be honest I think a lot of other regulars left for the same reason, I don't think that put new posters off, the 18 character password did that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post

Maybe largely in part because now you have to have an 800 character password, that has to involve the name of a farm animal, must have at least 23 special characters, must never repeat the same character twice in a row, cannot be a zoo animal (but non-zoo animals are okay), any numbers involved must all add up together to be divisible by 3, cannot include any abstract concepts, must contain the symbol Prince changed his name to briefly, must not reference any Michael Bolton songs, must contain at least one onomatopoeia (words that mimic a sound like "Bam" or "Pow"), and must contain your current age at time of becoming a member.

Okay, so the passwords aren't THAT complex, but you get my point.
    ROFL, LOL. Funny.

“Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I used to get an email to my gmail if I rarely got a private message on here...it would even let you read the actual PM in full...did they change that option?
    Did that used to be a thing here? I can't remember that. I am almost 100% certain we no longer get e-mails notifying us of PMs. I receive PMs now and then and never get an e-mail about it. I guess MAYBE there was something in the options that I elected to turn the e-mails off, but I don't THINK I did that. I could be wrong, though.

I'll open my email and check and see. I kow if you want to get emails off the website you have to click for wanting it, same for wanting to save sent messages in PMs, neither is automatically.

OK: Update

On Sept.27 I think I got a PM email to my mail from you TheEvilJester on not being able to reply to posts and it did show full message and provided a link to click to access website to read too. This might be different now because in emails it shows the website name changed on Oct 7th. I've had no reply back from breathe or glyc as of yet.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Oh. Weird. Thanks. I guess I must have turned that option off myself at some point. I don't remember doing that. So maybe people do get an e-mail notifying them of their PMs unless they've elected to turn that option off.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I'm going to send GLYC and breathe a PM about coming back to the website, no one is on here posting it seems. Other regulars should also send missing members a PM to come back and post too. No sense of community here is a big problem too.

If that does not show it is a cute hug gif :] Thank you. GLYC was a good loveforum( cyberforum??) member ~ he should come back.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

10. The Following User Says Thank You to breathe123 For This Useful Post:

Welcome back, breathe123. We are not getting any new members because of the 18 character password required, I agree GLYC come on back, we miss you!!
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post

If that does not show it is a cute hug gif :] Thank you. GLYC was a good loveforum( cyberforum??) member ~ he should come back.
    WB It is pretty dead around here the last month since the spammers were removed and site name and password character amount was changed. So, you didn't really miss much. Haven't heard anything off GLYC since I PMed him too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Thanks, girls :] Appreciate the welcome backs you gave me. Doesn't look like many have logged in this week. Thought I'd came back & post another 2 or 3 to support the website ~ have a nice weekend, both of you.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to breathe123 For This Useful Post:

looks like topaz and peter's thread fell victim to the lock rule, isn't fair because threads are out of order to find now.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Where is lovebroken? Hope she is okay... I know she wouldn't go to another forum..she said so.. so hoping she is off on holiday or meet a nice cute guy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

I was away and feeling sick the last week since home. No, no cute guy was away with friends only. Thanks for noticing I was gone *hugs*

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Sorry, you were sick, happy to see you back!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mellyann For This Useful Post:

I just realized my thread in off topics got locked after trying to post in it. On another topic hope all those in the USA had a nice Thanksgiving.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to topazlight For This Useful Post:

I cannot fathom why most modern day music sucks, whereas the 60's through to the 90's had great bands back then.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast