+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My guy friend has suddenly started distancing himself

My guy friend has suddenly started distancing himself

I was having a convo with my friend. And out of no where he says " You're a good person but their is something deceptive and manipulative about you, I don't know what it is , it's like always something underlying with you". Like you're hiding a secret . Then he asked do you have anything to say about that? I said no you are intitled to your opinion he said no do you feel that way? I said no again. He then said I gotta keep my eyes on you! He then said when your ready I'm open and ready ! He then asked me "Did I hear him?". I said yea. Do you think he really feels that way or is he hinting that he wants me to confirm what he thinks all along which is I have feelings for him?".... I went from speaking to him everyday to him calling me a couple times per week just briefing asking me how I'm doing , is my family okay , then hanging saying he'll speak to me later . I was in his presence this pass weekend and he didn't hug me but I did catch him staring at me . I'm having a problem with letting him know how I feel since he said that to me I don't know if he just wants to know or if he wants to know because he feels the same way ...

Oh dear god, listen do you have feelings for him or not? Yes or no?

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    Its sounds like may be he have a feeling for you. So now the question is do you have feelings for him? if yes then talk to him dear..