+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please, help..

Please, help..

Okay so, we're not broken up yet.. But I think we're close

Background >: Long distance relationship, he's 1600 miles away. been in-love and dating for 9 months.

Anyways, he's seeming extremely distant lately. The whole month of June and into July up until now. He use to use SO many emoticons, and all of that.. I use to wake up to "Good morning beautiful" every single day... Now, no. He's emoticonless, he takes about 15 to 20 minutes usually to respond to my messages.. Sometimes 45 minutes and I get a "Sorry fell asleep" or a "Sorry thought I hit send". He almost treats me as if I'm a total stranger. We haven't webcammed since June 1st, we haven't had webcam sex/phone sex since early early June. What do I do.. I need help here . And like tonight, a FRIDAY night. I asked him what he was up to.. "gonna go watch a movie with friends" This set off a red flag for me, he's never said "Friends" he's always said (for the sake of anonymity) "Gonna go see a movie with Bob and Leroy" .... Please, guidance. Please.

He is probably moved on. Your relationship has passed the first stage in a relationship, the newness of it all; but it has failed to enter into the second stage of a relationship.

It seems like it is over from his side of things, but he simply does not know how to let you know.

Over the last month you have probably felt more alone than in the past nine months, that is because he has been moving on while you are still clinging.

Let him know that you know this, and see what will honestly happen. If it is true, then at least you know the truth. If it is false, he at least youve confronted the issue.

Hii

Its the same story which happened to me also. This stage often comes in long term relationship. you are also having the same feeling in which I was. I recommend you to take the services of fivesistersranch which guided me at that time and now I am living with that gal happily.
    God Bless!