+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Acts different

Acts different

Alrighty I've posted some similar posts on this matter, i'm looking for more insight and utter speculaiton on this one.

I've been friends with this girl for a couple years, I was interested in her when we first met then I moved on...etc. The thing is now, we've started spending time together. Not a tone, but I think I've seen her almost every day this week, which is a first. It also helps that we're both single and we live really close to each other. (1 minute walk)

We both clearly enjoy flirting with each other, but whenever other friends of ours are around, no flirting, no nothing at all. She acts the way she usually did for most of the time I've known her.

Anyway I'd like to tell her, I'd like to start seeing her, but if she isnt interested, then i don't want it to ruin the friendship. Cause although I'd be dissapointed, I wouldnt be hurt by it. Any thoughts ? I could use some other then my own!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'd say all or nothing. you have to be willing to risk what you may already have or don't have. if you are willing to risk it, then i would tell you to straight up tell her that you like her and if she would want to go to the movies or out to lunch. start small then work you way up.

about her acting different infront of your friends and what not, i think she is just a shy person that it will take some getting use to. she might not have had a lot of relationships or maybe she's just shy in general. either way it will get better with time. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...