+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What are you eating or cooking thread?

Bagel and cream cheese with a ginger tea.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Having a sub sandwich of roast beef turkey and ham, with spinach, pickles black olives and tomatoes and avocado.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Rhubarb pie with cool whip.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Liver, bacon, onions, with rice and baby carrots ( Mom made it, not my favorite but is good for you, I guess) prefer steak tbh.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Almonds, chips and strawberries with topping. LOL ~ isn't my dinner.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Steak and gravy with rice and peas. Sounds boring but was so good. Roomie cooked it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

^ same as, lovebroken. i cooked a t- bone with fries and gravy over both. no veggies and had 2 beers
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I had a microwave poached egg on brown bread with some turkey bacon and oatmeal with bananas. Going on a walk later with a friend and their dog so wanted a good breakfast.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I heated up some pasta and had tuna with it. I drain the sunflower oil. I'd rather get it in oil than with the salty brine.

Since the drinking thread is locked I will use this as my eating and drinking thread

Drinking, skim milk and water
    Eating, Battered fish, cheese and broccoli rice with corn and broccoli with homemade lemon sauce.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516