+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it fair?

Is it fair?

Hello everyone. I've recently had some issues with my current bf of 2 years so I was hoping you guys can help. The first year my bf and I were together we would always have sex. Now, I have almost no drive to have sex with him. I don't know why I lost my drive, but I feel like it has to do with the fact that I feel lonely at times. He is a pre med student so he is always studying and we can never spend much time together. I also never have an orgasm when we have sex. I have been faking orgasms for two years because I love him and wouldn't want to hurt him. For the past few months he has noticed I never want to have sex. He then gets frustrated and tells me that he will leave me if this keeps happening "because he's a man and needs sex". I was hurt when he said this because he doesn't realize that I just don't have a drive. I have told him many times, but he thinks I reject him when he asks for sex because I just don't want to do it... Which is not true. It also bothers me that he doesn't work(because of pre med). I understand he has to study but at the same time he always tells me he is broke and that he can't take me to eat to places, and now I have had to pay for his food 50% of the time. I feel that he thinks he doesn't have to put. Much effort to make me happy anymore. I feel that he "has it all". He doesn't have to work, he gets sex from me, and he doesn't have to make time for me. Is this fair or am I just being selfish?

I think it's fair. Nobody likes to feel taken advantage of. The fact that he's extremely busy with his school to be much of a boyfriend but still expects sex when he drops by isn't surprising, but it's not fair to you. And then for him to say hey we need to **** more or I'm gunna dump your ass instead of trying to figure out why you aren't happy shows how immature and selfish he is.

Sounds like you've put a lot of effort into making this relationship work so if you're wanting to stay with him, I'd suggest you voice your concerns with him and see if he values you enough to make some changes. If not I'd dump his ass.

He's shit in bed. Let's face it, if in 2 years he hasn't been able to make you orgasm, he's a lazy dud. Dump his ass and move on.

Also - his schooling is going to take forever so you'll have to be happy forking out the $$ for years to come.

Hi

From my opinion its fair because your boyfriend always busy in study and have not enough time to take care of hapiness. While reading your post I think that you lost your interest in b.f so thats why you lost the drive. A gal expects care, love and time other than sex. I am advising you to take the services of fivesistersranch to get out of it.