+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem with sex and love

Problem with sex and love

Hello everyone. I've recently had some issues with my current bf of 2 years so I was hoping you guys can help. The first year my bf and I were together we would always have sex. Now, I have almost no drive to have sex with him. I don't know why I lost my drive, but I feel like it has to do with the fact that I feel lonely at times. He is a pre med student so he is always studying and we can never spend much time together. I also never have an orgasm when we have sex. I have been faking orgasms for two years because I love him and wouldn't want to hurt him. For the past few months he has noticed I never want to have sex. He then gets frustrated and tells me that he will leave me if this keeps happening "because he's a man and needs sex". I was hurt when he said this because he doesn't realize that I just don't have a drive. I have told him many times, but he thinks I reject him when he asks for sex because I just don't want to do it... Which is not true. It also bothers me that he doesn't work(because of pre med). I understand he has to study but at the same time he always tells me he is broke and that he can't take me to eat to places, and now I have had to pay for his food 50% of the time. I feel that he thinks he doesn't have to put. Much effort to make me happy anymore. I feel that he "has it all". He doesn't have to work, he gets sex from me, and he doesn't have to make time for me. Is this fair for me or am I just being selfish?

In my opinion, your really denying yourself a relationship. You say that you love him... But you lie about sexual intimacy? and vent about paying for his food. Pre meds have to work too ya know.... and still treat you like a lady and even if it's once in awhile... buy you dinner, or even cook you dinner... Is he someone you can talk to? and resolve the issues you have? If he's not, then my advice to you is move on.
    I LOVE ... US

pity but a lot of people had problem with sex and love

I suppose you have to have a serious talk with him. Medical education is serious but is possible to get some money by frilance for example on freelance.com of something like that I still use this opportunity when I need extra money instead of just surfing web forums, facebook or originclub.com or another same cites, I think all your sex drive problems are because of such a bad emotional background. Serious and straight talk - that's my recipe for you.