+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to love again

I want to love again

Hey. Recently I broke up quite badly, but now it's not that bad at all, I feel pretty good, because I know she was not worth it or just not my type. She didn't seem to love me at all and did not pay much attention to me, too.

However, I want to get a relationship with another girl, because I really miss the attention (even though she barely gave me any). I have no job, it's summer's holiday, so I have a lot of free time. The bad thing is, I don't really have any free girl friends and I live in a small town. Really small. I can't find anyone that is worth the effort. Nearby lies a bigger town, half a hour or hour away.

So, how should I meet some new girls? Go out with my friends and try speaking to unfamiliar ladies? Or try online dating? Any tips? Would be grateful.

Oh, and I understand that I should be searching for girl friends, and then see how we get along, maybe start a closer relationship. I'm 16, by the way

Try to hang out with your friends , go to places and of you see a girl talk to her . I know that might sound weird , but maybe you can ask your friends if they know a girl that you may like .

Just go out and have fun with your friends. I know this sounds cliché but don't go searching for love. Let it come to you. If you happen to meet someone then that's great! But if not that's fine too. If it's meant to be it will happen. Don't go in search of a gf just for the attention. Don't date just any girl because of the attention. Date someone because you genuinely have feelings for them. Not because you're lonely. I know someone who did this and it did NOT turn out well. At all. Relationships are built upon feelings. Not being desperate for attention and just settling for whomever. Don't worry about if you find someone or not. Just have fun and enjoy being a teenager! Trust me, young love that lasts is hard to find. It will give you experience but don't expect a lifelong commitment out of it.