+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my guy friend is suddenly claiming to be married?!!

my guy friend is suddenly claiming to be married?!!

I got in touch with my old guy friend. He works in entertainment industry for 7 years. Since the last 8 months he has become popular among teenage girls.

So interestingly, all this time my friend did not reveal he was married. All of a sudden on a live radio show he claimed he is married for 2 years.
    At first he skipped the question when he was asked if he single but later when asked again he paused for a while and said he is married for 2 years

He said nobody asked him so he never said but when he was asked, he skipped it. Later replied.

I cannot believe this. He has never been spotted with any female. Whatever photos I saw of him where of him alone.
    He acts like a single guy. Be it at home, beach or even at his workplace.

He is either with his friends. If he really has a wife, wouldn't she visit him at work or accompany him to the places he goes too?

He is in limelight so how can he hide this marriage for 2 years? Introducing his wife even once in public or through 1 photo on on social media is sufficient to show he is a family man but in all these years, he never did so.

Whatever public parties he attends, he comes alone. There was a video of him and a foreigner girl in which I also noticed that some foreigner girl was giving him a lot of attention and he was enjoying it. She even kissed him on his cheeks and he was quite happy.
    He even went to his home-town with an actress female friend & took pics of themselves.

He went to his hometown and he coincidently met his close female friend on the flight whom he started taking photos with. Even then his wife wasn't around.

How can anyone be ashamed of being married or showing his wife? He NEVER put up photos of his wife. Only his pictures as if he is a young single guy.

All of a sudden he puts up a picture with woman and claims he is married since all his fan girls were shocked that he acted single!!

Privacy isn't such that a person pretends to be unmarried or wont say he is married. People are private about their lives but they don't go to the extent of hiding their status. He was in eligible bachelors list which he did not contradict. He had a lot of difficulty in admitting he is married.

He skipped the question first, later replied and contradicted himself saying nobody asked him. Not everyone asks a person are you married but they tell themselves or they post picture or something.

His entire life stories like his job settlement, coming to a metropolitan city has some really suspicious things in them.

Is he lying that he is married or he is just a jerk ashamed of his marriage or wife?

I am intrigued by how bothered you are by this. When you say 'old guy friend' do you mean boyfriend? Do you wonder why you havent ended up with him, yet he claims to be married for two years yet never mention it?
    Otherwise, why he may lie about it, if he is popular with the ladies, he might have held it back in order to make him more sought after and in demand. If fans find out he is no longer available, then they may not want to chase him as much. So that means less publicity opportunities for his fans and less money.
    Such a strange question I have to say lol.

There could be a few reasons why he didn't tell anyone about his wife. If he has an agent they could have told him to keep it on the dl especially if he's just starting out. I mean a ring doesn't keep a lot of fangirls away but it could have hindered his popularity. Or his wife could have asked to been kept out of the spotlight. Though it's hard to keep your private life private when you're in the entertainment business it can be done. Or maybe he just wanted to keep her a secret so he could **** whatever girl he wanted without judgment. Who knows.