+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex Texting Because LDR

Am I His LDR Sex Doll?

I really need advice now.
    I have been knowing this man for over one year. We met when we were at solo travelling. We live in different continent.

At the first time we seems like each other. We are talking trough video call, spending all day to chat each other. We never said we love each other nor we are boyfriend-girlfriend. But it doesn't long last as he went cold. Not text me as he used to be. Even we only talk once in a or two weeks.
    The situation getting worse and he text me so rarely. But he still text me. That's the time when I am wondering what about if I confess to him about what I feel? So one night I texted him telling that I am in love with him but also told him that I don't expect anything bcs I just want him to know.
    After that the worse thing happened, he was not just not reply me about that confession but he also block me from his chat and his social media. I was broke like hell.

I thought everything is over but one month after that tragedy, yeah tragedy. He texted me again. Just like nothing happend. No sorry, no explanation. I should mad at him but I reply him anyway. Since that we still talking till now just usual. Never before this But since he texted me back we start doing Sex Texting.

He and me never talked too much private life. I tried to tell what deeper about my life hoping he want to tell what's going on his life as well. But that never happens each time I talk to him about this thing he never really answer me and start talking about anything else.

We do sex phone (and text) a lot.. I never had sex with any man before but with him I want to. But since we start this sex talk.. MOSTLY all we talk is bed talk. Other than that we're not really talk about other thing.

I don't mind doing this sex trough phone with him that's pure because I love him. but it gets me questioned "Is this all about sex so he still talk to me?" I wonder if it's true then is he ever loved me? And what about his feeling to me.

I really confused... Should I keep this relation going or leave? need your advice.
    Last edited by kikii0590; 17-07-14 at 11:19 PM.

Sorry to ask but..do you had a personal meeting or you just know each other through virtual? Are you still virgin? how old are you two?

I'm all for using sexting or phone sex as a way to keep the spark alive between you two. Long distance or not. But if that's all you guys talk about then I'd be a little concerned..

We met once for about 10 days when we were travelling at the same place. That's when the first time I knew him. He asked for my number and so that's this relation began. I am a virgin. He's not. Im 24 he is 28.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    I'm all for using sexting or phone sex as a way to keep the spark alive between you two. Long distance or not. But if that's all you guys talk about then I'd be a little concerned..
    I agree for using that way to keep relation alive. We do plan to see each other too but I am not sure he still remember his words or not. Other than bed talk we sometimes joking or have a light chit chat but that's all I know nothing about his life. Is that one of typical guy?

My advice is forget him... You need a life ... You are focussing on a mere fantast with a complete stranger who does not feel as you do the end.

Why not phone sex, over sexting, it would be more intimate. And no auto corrects to spoil the back and forth.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.