+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Should I do

What Should I do

Hey guys!

I'm putting this in a few different threads because I REALLY need advice!

Hey everyone!
    So my bf and I have been dating for about 4.5 years. I'm 23 and he's 27. Things have been a little rocky here and there like most relationships. Today was just like any other day. We got home, he realized he forgot his keys, freaked out and broke up with me out of no where. His exact words "Are you going anywhere?" I said no, and he said I should get the **** out because he doesn't want me there anymore. We've had discussions in the past, but have worked through them. I'm trying to set a date to actually have a conversation because there wasn't any had. In this conversation I am going to subtly try to get back together because as most of you know this feeling SUCKS

Any advice?

I want to clarify that I think the keys were the huge tip of the iceberg that made for a really shitty day. I even went to his work and got them for him. But I really want to get back together so I need help/advice on anything! Thanks guys

yep take off the tea shirt that has welcome written on it ,it makes you look like a doormat!

I don't think wanting to save a 4.5 year relationship doesn't make me look like a doormat. I would literally be willing to do anything.

:i would literally do anything:.......not a doormat? come on!

It's a really long time to be in a relationship with somebody. Yes, I would literally do anything. I don't think that makes me a doormat, I think it means I'm invested in the relationship enough to give it everything I got...the only thing is I hope he is too :/ or at least in a convo I can make him willing to try.

Why? This shows no love on his part.

He can't love you, if he treats you like that.

Unless there is more to this story
    Last edited by toknow; 18-07-14 at 02:19 PM.

Not really a whole lot more. We were having a couple issues here and there, but working on them, and it seemed like everything was going okay. It literally seemed like he snapped and took his frustrations out on me. I am just so eager/nervous about this conversation we plan to have (hopefully tomorrow) because I'm hoping for it to fix everything. Like I said I would literally do ANYTHING