+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dates are fun! ;)

Dates are fun! ;)

Hey guys. I just wanted to say hey after a really long absence. A recent date I had this last Tuesday night prompted me to make my return for a brief moment. The date I went on was great. The guy was amazing! I really like him a lot. Actually. If any of you remember that thread about who you want to kiss, I put down Matt. Well, that was the guy I got to go on the date with. My crush of sorts. Awesome right? Oh I know. Anyway. I am happy. He seemed to like me a lot and that makes my life just a little cheerier. All is well and I am smiling. Imagine that. Later people.

I can now rest in peace now that I know that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Roooose!

Damn where ya been?

Are you gonna be stickin' around at all?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Glad to hear that dating is going well for someone......

Rose! Nice to hear from you again! Been way to long!!

Its great that you finally got to go out with your crush
    I hope all goes well for you!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

What a nice thing to read! I always thought dating was SCARY.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Glad to hear that dating is going well for someone......
    Maybe scale your checklist down from 14 to say.....something in the single digits?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Maybe scale your checklist down from 14 to say.....something in the single digits?
    Nah, im not that desperate.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey rosie!!!

good to see you back.

glad your date went well. matt is my favorite name for guys.

I'm actually still in a good mood from this. Imagine that? Plus, we're still kool. We kinda did a lot of talking and stuff first so I was nervous that going on a date would kill what we had but nope. Not at all. Everything is exactly the same. He's ****ing wonderful.
    I was nervous considering I've been on dates and such this year and things just didn't turn out great. Oh well. This one turned out amazingly so I'm happy.
    For those of you who didn't see a point to this thread, you don't know me. I was a regular here for a while. Fras, Fawn and Sombra know. Anyway. Miss me guys? haha I know Fraaaas did. How ya doin babe? Get your ass on myspace or somethin. Miss ya.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oi!

Okay.

I missed you.

But not enough to get a myspace, haha.

Anyway, there's a lot changed since you been gone. Some new regulars, some good some bad. But outside of that, the sex forum hasn't been the same without your insight.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Hey guys. I just wanted to say hey after a really long absence. A recent date I had this last Tuesday night prompted me to make my return for a brief moment. The date I went on was great. The guy was amazing! I really like him a lot. Actually. If any of you remember that thread about who you want to kiss, I put down Matt. Well, that was the guy I got to go on the date with. My crush of sorts. Awesome right? Oh I know. Anyway. I am happy. He seemed to like me a lot and that makes my life just a little cheerier. All is well and I am smiling. Imagine that. Later people.
    Hey BlackRose. I'm one of the new guys here. As I was reading this post, I couldn't help but smile, and feel happy for you. I'm used to reading about problems and people needing advice, etc. etc. etc.

But it's so refreshing to read something like this once in a while! Keep on smiling - I'm sure it looks good on you!

How Mc****in' awesome is that - the fact that you went out on a date with some guy you wanted to kiss long ago! I don't even know you, but I'm happy for your nonetheless.

I'm 22, and have still yet to go on a date - or even have my first kiss. Now that ****ing scary! BlackRose - hopefull you've rubbed some luck on me, (by me responding to your post) - and hopefull one day I can return, and tell everyone what a great date I went on too.

Awww I missed ya! Been to freaking long!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Oi!

Okay.

I missed you.

But not enough to get a myspace, haha.

Anyway, there's a lot changed since you been gone. Some new regulars, some good some bad. But outside of that, the sex forum hasn't been the same without your insight.
    Haha...I'll check back here more often or something then. =P At least I make an effort. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Hey BlackRose. I'm one of the new guys here. As I was reading this post, I couldn't help but smile, and feel happy for you. I'm used to reading about problems and people needing advice, etc. etc. etc.

But it's so refreshing to read something like this once in a while! Keep on smiling - I'm sure it looks good on you!

How Mc****in' awesome is that - the fact that you went out on a date with some guy you wanted to kiss long ago! I don't even know you, but I'm happy for your nonetheless.

I'm 22, and have still yet to go on a date - or even have my first kiss. Now that ****ing scary! BlackRose - hopefull you've rubbed some luck on me, (by me responding to your post) - and hopefull one day I can return, and tell everyone what a great date I went on too.
    Hey... Thanks for the response. I am glad to hear that someone appreciated hearing a small portion of my tale. Hope my good luck rubs off. Looks like you need some luck. Good luck hon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Awww I missed ya! Been to freaking long!
    Missed you too sweetie. Maybe I'll stick around again. We'll see.