+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fancy a slightly overweight girl?

Fancy a slightly overweight girl?

Recently I started chatting with this girl on facebook and we were getting a long really well so decided to meet up for a date. Going by her facebook pictures she is gorgeous and looked a little chubby and I have nothing against people with a little weight on them since I would much prefer a curvy girl over a stick thin one.

So we finally met up and she was slightly bigger than what I expected. We had an amazing date and had a lot of fun. I kissed her on the cheek at the end of the date and she reciprocated and we agreed to go on a second date. I really do like this girl but I'm unsure how I feel about her shape.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of hate for saying this and I will look like a shallow jerk and trust me I know my perception of what looks good and bad is wrong but that's just how I see things or feel I guess, I can't control it but again I have nothing against girls with a little weight but she has more than a little. But she has said she wants to lose weight.

I'm just unsure how to go about it. She is an amazing girl and we get on really well and this may sound strange but I am attracted to her face and hair but just not her body. Should I go on some more dates and see what happens or can anyone give some advice?
    Last edited by Simpo; 20-07-14 at 10:45 PM.

since you are asking id say deffo not for you.. otherwise it wouldnt even enter your mind to ask advice.. find someone else the end

Well, I know some obese women who get so much male attention, it is just absolutely incredible. I think they develop friendlier personalities to compensate. But the face and hair is extremely important for first impressions. Most overweight women pay lip service to losing weight, but they never do. Or they brag about losing 15 lbs, but then gain it back in a cycle that never ends.

I have been with fat chicks and skinny chicks, and I have to admit that long-term, the fat chicks yield a better relationship. In my experience they treat a man better, and don't think they are God's gift to mankind. However, the sex life will suffer a bit because they are not as agile and versitile in bed. And if you keep the lights off, which most of them prefer anyway, it won't bother you as much that they are fat.

Horseshit... Hes put off by it otherwise hed just crack on with it... Most people who come on here already know the answer... Telling somebody to turn the lights out youllbe fine is a joke right?

She's not for you, obviously.

Yes i think dem862 should quit giving advice ... Unbelievable

supertwonk, you can't even get your own woman and have to steal one from some other loser. You are the epitome of scum. What don't you quit breathing, you moron. You are a waste of air and food and an embarrassment to the male sex. You come on here with a fake story about some bi-polar drama bitch bimbo. You are a joke and what is unbelievable is that I even wasted my time replying to your garbage keyboard diarrhea.

i did it for my own needs ill make no apologies for it.. i got my answers and actually seeing the crap that is spouted about on here has actually helped distract and amuse me... but when i see such bad advise given i felt the need to step in.. ive stolen nobody and am not scum i merely got involved in something i shouldnt have... hey ho shit like that happens everyday.. nobody died so chill man get a grip of yourself

- - - Updated - - -

OH IM SORRY I SAID YOUR ADVISE WAS HORSESHIT ACTUALLY NO IM NOT IT IS.. IM SORRY IT UPSET YOU WHEN I POINTED IT OUT

You said slightly overweight in your opening post. 'Slightly' means about 5 kilos over your idea weight; most people in this category don't even look 'fat'.

Well she is a size 15 dress size (whatever that means, I'm not 100% on female sizes) and she is quite small in height so she may appear slightly bigger than she is if that makes sense. She only put on the weight due to a death in the family and comfort ate and was in a bad place for a while and now she wants to get rid of it and go back to a size 8. I do find her attractive and get on amazing but I just feel I could be attracted to her more if she lost some weight.

I don't have a perfect model figure either and have started to go to the gym and lose weight myself.

Simpo, in all honesty, like attracts like. If you're bigger and not fit/toned/muscly or rich, you're not going to be attracting the supermodels.

Now, women always say they put on weight due to a bad event; it's almost never because they just eat too much.

But, if you witness her being pro-active about losing some weight, then she probably will. My friend was dating a bigger girl and had no issues with it but within a year, she transformed herself and is now stunning. It can work that way too. But don't be with someone on a 'I'll like her more WHEN...' basis. You're either into her as she is or you're not.

So, this actually kind of reminded me of my brother, he really liked this girl but she was bit obese, and asked me for advice... myself being a bit overweight as well he asked me what to do, I asked him what he likes about her and why he started dating her in the first place, he gave me a whole list of things and then realized that those things were more important then her weight. They are now happily married with 2 kids.

you know what kind of body the girl has now, she may be skinny she may be obese but 50 years from now when you are both in an elderly home and having your grandkids over for a visit you both will look totally different then you both do now... just saying looks don't stay the same over the years, her personality in general will!

I agree with dem. he have the most practical advice. You know I had a friend who were dating hot chicks but never anything serious came out of it. Then he met this fat chick and lost his virginity to her. She were older and more experienced and she gave him advice and was sticking with him thru the hard times and was like a mother to him cooking for him, teaching him sex tricks and allowing plenty of practice on her. They been together for years now.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will