Hey guys/gals. Went through a odd break up on my birthday last year. It was pretty up on my birthday last year. It was pretty much see ya have fin going back to nc. I much see ya have fin going back to nc. I still have tremendous emoitions and love still have tremendous emoitions and love for this girl. I cant seem to move on. for this girl. I cant seem to move on. But.she has. Every time i try to talk to But.she has. Every time i try to talk to someone or go on a date. I tend ro talk someone or go on a date. I tend ro talk about the things she did. Or com pair about the things she did. Or com pair them to her in my head. But she seems them to her in my head. But she seems happy moved in almostwith her new man. happy moved in almostwith her new man. But here i am almost a year later. And still But here i am almost a year later. And still can't get over her.we had issues and our can't get over her.we had issues and our up and downs. We dated for almost 4 up and downs. We dated for almost 4 years lived together 2 1/2 years.i always years lived together 2 1/2 years.i always said and still think she was my one true said and still think she was my one true love my soul mate.the feelings i got every love my soul mate.the feelings i got every time i looked in her eyes.was the same time i looked in her eyes.was the same feeling i got the first time.is it possible to feeling i got the first time.is it possible to move on knowing she was you're soul move on knowing she was you're soul mate. And allot will say she wasn't if were mate. And allot will say she wasn't if were not together anymore.just need some not together anymore.just need some opinions on what i should do.should i try opinions on what i should do.should i try to talk to her or what i don't want her to to talk to her or what i don't want her to think I'm trying to ruin her new thing. It seems everything i do reminds me of her.I've went as fat as blocking her on face book.cause she still had photos of us. Why still have them if you're in a new relationship. I don't know I've been told I'm stupid weird and odd cause i still love her.and still hurt buy the break up.that i need to move on.. Which I've tried and failed missiberly i don't know what to do I'm lost..........