Didnt know who to ask for advice so I figure Id make a post, this is my first post on here also.

So I met this girl at a bar/club a few weeks ago and got her #. the next day she called me randomly and wanted to hang out with a few of her friends. Her and 2 friends came by and hung out with me and two of my brothers. We spoke a little and drank some beers. They came back the next day and we did the same thing. On those first two occasions she was shy and said we should hang out at the bar/club where we met later that week since she's more social in that environment. When Friday came we hung out at the bar and talked a lot more but she was still playing hard to get in a sense and said she didnt want to rush anything. The crazy part was that same night one of my brothers went home with her friend.

This is where it got complicated. While my first oldest bro got with her friend, nobody was interested with my oldest brother so he told me I should just cut her off since it'd been a whole week and all I got out of it was a small make out. I was willing to wait and be patient though. The next weekend we saw her and her friends again and my oldest bro got real disrespectful and got into an argument with them. The next morning the girl I was interested in called me to say she wasnt mad at me, but then I saw she blocked me on IG. I saw her the next weekend (This is about 1 month now since we first met) and asked her why she blocked me if she wasnt mad, we sorted it out and then planned to go over to my brothers house to drink and hang out...BUT my brother did not want to let her in his building and everything went bad and she went home. The next morning I saw she unblocked me on IG and I followed her, she sent me a follow back and then quickly unfollowed me. The next day (yesterday) I sent her a text apologizing for my brothers actions and asking if she was free to go out this weekend at a casual setting so we can just talk and hang out with no stress or drama and got no reply.

Now i'm stuck here because I never got with her and it wasnt even my fault it was my brothers and I was really feeling her but it seems as if she's done with me. I know cutting her off sounds easy, but im stressed cuz I really wanted to get with this chick and I feel like she not even ****in with me no more off something thats not even my fault, Im getting curved off something the next man did and cant do nothing about it to fix or change it, now im stuck here with no ****. im stressed out yaull what do u guys think/what should I do?