+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it iimposible? Really?

Is it iimposible? Really?

Ok, crush on a boy, talked about him before. He is an old (not to close) friend and I know he has always been atracted to me and so do I, I considered him a kinda inocent boy and not a socially smart person.

After 6 years of knowing each other we started flirting and we went out once (no kisses...nothing, none of us dared), we kissed later a day we met on the street, we spoke of how we had liked each other for years and how weird it was it was actually happening, how we went mad when nothing happened in our last date, it was a long kissing and hugging moment, that night he invited me to his house and I refused (am I prude? a second date even when we only met as a casuality...now I refuse I didn't go though).

We set up a second date, but he canceled it with a shitty excuse and appeared less interested, I waited one week and texted (I mostly took the iniciative) in a flirty dirty way, he definitively seemed interested on talking, he followed the game but kinda rejected me but also said our thing could have been interesting and then asked if I wanted something more, a relationship with him, he was so ambiguous I didn't know if he wanted or not a "yes" as an answer (it would be great to have a relationship with him, but it still was too soon to say, I mean, at that point all I wanted was to go out with him nothing more), so I runned in circles until he said: I'll be sincere: I could go out, MAYBE have sex but nothing emotional...Maybe something I said made him think I wanted to marry him or any creepy thing. Then after some silence I say, maybe we could make a deal and he said: let's talk on weekend (2 weeks ago, hasn't talked)

still want to go out with him, I have noticed him nervous when he sees me, but last time and couldn'y do more than say hey what's up and walk fast as hell (got nervous too)

Now the question: what can I tell him so that we can see each other again without being awkward? Or how can I get my image clean in front of him?, I mean, he has a long work schedule out town and I almost never get to see him, so I only can text him (which didn't seem to work very well, it gets ambiguous).
    WHat do I do?

You shouldn’t instantly release the words, “I like you!” on the grounds that he may even now be somewhat uncomfortable or befuddled concerning why only you’re.There’s no compelling reason to defer. Once you have made him comfortable, you ought to simply let him or her know about your feelings. Do not instantly put weight on him and say, “So what do you think?” It’s feasible that he is thrown unsuspecting and needs sooner or later to consider your words, whether he imparts your emotions or not.
    All in one magazine,world news,exclusive content about your favourite actors, never seen before pictures and articles,Be the first to know it first.

visit here http://www.daawn.com/

Quote Originally Posted by catherine12 View Post
    You shouldn’t instantly release the words, “I like you!” on the grounds that he may even now be somewhat uncomfortable or befuddled concerning why only you’re.There’s no compelling reason to defer. Once you have made him comfortable, you ought to simply let him or her know about your feelings. Do not instantly put weight on him and say, “So what do you think?” It’s feasible that he is thrown unsuspecting and needs sooner or later to consider your words, whether he imparts your emotions or not.
    I know I shouldn't have said that, but I have said it now, so that's somethig I can't change, I like you didn't seem a too weird thing to say in that moment. Now, for the record, I was drunk and I am not sure if he was as drunk as I was, but he responded the same way, it was mutual pathetic thrown up, he even remembered things I had forgotten related to the first times we had spoken years ago.

Now, I don't think he is completely falling for me, but I am totaly sure he likes me but something I said (that I am probably unable to remember) freaked him out, probably because he isn't experienced enough...

and despite of what you might think I wouldn't get involved into something too too serious in a short time or even in a long, I am generaly not too romantic, but still I didn't want just a one night stand.

My question was: Is there anything I can do now? because I think he is a cool guy despite of everything