+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never felt like this before.

Never felt like this before.

I was talking with a girl which we are in same city.. it was May 1 when we begun to talk.. we were talking like 8+ hours per day some times 12+ hours.. it was so quick and after a few days she said it that "I like u and u like me".. but for me i was really in love with her, never met a girl like her.. she was always there for me.. but one night while we were texting, her cousin who lives with her(cuz his mother died and im not sure if his dad died too).. while she was texting me she felt asleep.. he took her phone and saw all of our conversation and he deleted me and blocked me from her facebook.. then in the morning she was looking for her phone and he said that he deleted me and all that stuff and he said to her to never talk to me or he will tell her dad and many things i guess.. later that day i received a message from her that we cant talk anymore: ( i was so shocked and im still shocked from that day.. i actually started crying, and i asked her can we please just met and tell me all the story.. after few days we met and i was trying to say that he is just a cousin, i can talk with him.. she said no.. i was insisting to tell me why what happened, why she isnt fighting for the "love", did someone said bad stuff for me or something.. she just said we cant. From that day im so curious, heartbroken, sad, lonely, and i always want to know what happened with us! 2 months gone, same feelings.. i was talking with her closest friend like everyday and she said that she will go to her house and talk with her about us(cuz really i wanted her to know that im thinking of her every every day! ), but she was busy and she couldnt go. and what happened is that my friend told me to send her a message again.. and, i did it. i wrote like a big letter to send to her and i decided to send her at 6am cuz when she wakes up to see that message. but what happened is that.. : (.. she actually deleted me from facebook again.. blocked me.. i was shocked.. i opened the other facebook of mine which is deactivated and i saw her profile.. and.. she has a.. boyfriend now: (! this really hurted me guys, and this happened today.. its 9:09am over here and i was crying and thinking of her all the time..saw her pics, our conversation: (, I think i need to accept that my life is full of Sadness, people who doesnt love me, and full of Loneliness. I guess my faith is to stay alone and not enjoy this life! There is a message for u guys in this letter. If u really keep thinking of he/her, and u love them very much.. dont wait! send them a message and tell them how u feel, even if u get ignored just tell them! u'll feel better. Dont be like me! How will i feel when i'll see her with him! DONT BE LIKE ME!! ..A LOOSER!!! hope u all the best guys

At least you don't have to live with guilt. It was that other guys fault the relationship was broken not yours.

See, I just lost the most special relationship I've ever had because I'm too stupid and say the things that come to mind without being aware of how they will affect other people, and they misunderstand it or get really hurt by it. I damaged a girls trust issues who already had serious trust issues, but I never lied to her, but she just can't trust me because of whatever reason, and my social skills are terrible.

I was obsessed with her and that was part of the problem. I just wish I was dead. All I could think about was her over the past half year and now she's gone.

She was already really sick of me and it seemed like the relationship was going to mend, but then I sent her an email saying I had a dream that she died in a car wreck and that I hope she's okay. She said, "You didn't have a dream, rather you were angry with me. I'm done with you. YOu are a narcissist! Don't write me anymore".

I feel like the biggest dipshit right now and wish I was dead.

I feel sorry for you roi. You're right, we should all take the chance and say it out even if we'll be ignored or rejected.