+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she not interested? Do I not have a chance?

Is she not interested? Do I not have a chance?

I met this girl at a birthday party a few months ago, she said she recognized me cause I hang out with her brother and her friends. I told her I enjoy taking photography and she said she did to and would love to help me work on my work. So I said ok I would be willing to let her. We talked for a few more minutes then went our seperate ways.

A month ago there was another party for a friend comming back but I didnt make it because I had work. I asked her how it went and she was like why didnt you come! YOu should come next time and such.

So a week ago ago I posted a picture of myself at a restaurant and she said that looks good we should go get some food. So I asked her is next week (this comming sunday) ok and she said she would check her schedule and let me know .

I asked her whats up********** are we still good for sunday?

She never replied back.

However it shows that she read my messages.

She then proceeded to like my facebook photos that night(monday) and today(thursday)

I was just wondering did I get rejected? or was she just saying these things.

Shes the shy type who is always quiet and if you need help or something she will always help you out. Otherwise she stays to herself and enjoys doing her own things.

There's a picnic me and my friends are throwing in a month or so and she will be there.

Just wondering why would she ask to hang out then never follow back?

I don't know but you said she is shy so maybe idea of making a real date got her nervous and why no reply back on your question for a dinner date.

Ask her again privately.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Sounds like she's not interested and she does know how to say it. She says what people want to hear and she avoid topics with nice-ities.
    But ask her out again before the picnic to make sure. If it happens again, you have your answer.