+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I got myself worked up over nothing - is it unsalvageable?

I got myself worked up over nothing - is it unsalvageable?

Deleted because I'm alright now.
    Last edited by needadvicepleas; 26-07-14 at 12:17 PM.

Wow, a lot of emotional energy to this situation. I would go for text option number one. If you hit it off like you say, he will feel the same and wont want to lose you. I think you acting a little bit emotional is perhaps a bit of a turn off to him, I was the same with my recent girlfriend (who broke up with me, but she may still want to get back together but needs to think things through) I got very emotional and borderline wussy with feelings of inferiority over her exes, and I think this put her off me a bit. So I think texting him a a lot and not giving him room and giving him the gift of missing you is not a good idea. If you have difficulty dealing with your emotions towards this guy (as I do with my ex) I bought myself a pay as you go phone, and leave it voicemails, this helps me process my emotions so can be a bit clear headed.

So, dont keep confronting him with your emotions as may be putting him off you, you dont want to make him feel you are a pain in the arse and high maintenance / needy. Think of ways to process your negative emotions instead of piling this on him (I appreciate you feel strongly and never felt this way about anyone, I feel the same with my ex) enjoy the dates you are going on, and try and get him to open up with you and get his end of it. I hope that helps. Sorry, I am new to this, giving advice on forums

Deleted because I'm alright now.
    Last edited by needadvicepleas; 26-07-14 at 12:17 PM.