+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Hi,

I have been with this guy for 6months. He's working in Thailand. For the first 2 months, he calls and video chat almost every night. But now he's not doing that. When I message him, he will reply that he is busy. What does this mean? He has a habit of just saying whatever he wants and forgets about them later.

Quote Originally Posted by reiketsu View Post
    Hi,

I have been with this guy for 6months. He's working in Thailand. For the first 2 months, he calls and video chat almost every night. But now he's not doing that. When I message him, he will reply that he is busy. What does this mean? He has a habit of just saying whatever he wants and forgets about them later.
    How many nights has it been?

It means that you're wasting your life on a guy that is apathetic towards you and this long distance so called relationship you are in with him.

He doesn't value you which I ascertained from your other thread where he tells you things like "to bad" when you talk to him about treating you like crap.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by they View Post
    How many nights has it been?
    It has been a week.