+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do.

Don't know what to do.

Hi, I've been dating(boyfriend girlfriend) this girl for 8 months but haven't see her for the last 3 because of work, so we haven't been in the same country. We are both in our mid twenties. I thought everything was going fine, and it really was. But then she lays this bomb on me, saying she went out clubbing with some friends and then ended up having sex with one of them. I won't be seeing her for until 7 days, and we have decided not to talk to each until we are united again, so we can think about everything separately. I really do love her, and I really want to be with her, and she says she loves me and that it was a mistake. We haven't decided on what will happen with our relationship, as of now we are still dating until I come back. So I am just wondering if it is worth it or not? I really want to be with her, and I really do love her, but will I ever be able to trust her again? This guy she slept with, is her friend but she has told me she won't be hanging out with him again, or go to any places where he might be, and she has also promise me that she won't go out clubbing or even drink alcohol until we have talked about this face 2 face. I would just love to get some responds from you guys, to see what you think I should do.

Man, I think you shouldn't get back together... If there's one thing life has taught me, it is that people never, EVER change, as much as you want them to, as much as you trust that they will. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I know it is hard because you love her but no one deserves to be cheated on.