+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He doesn't answer to my texts

He doesn't answer to my texts

I've just moved in a new city , and a new school . And in the new school , I had to follow a girl all round so she can show me the school . And one day , I came earlier than usual and I was all by myself and there was this guy who came and started talking to me he was really nice . A few days after , one of his friend came to me told that he liked me and that I should add him on Facebook . So that what I did and we started talking about everything an nothing , but the thing is that last time , he asked me if I ever consider being in a relationship with him . I told him that I didn't because I was new in the school and that I wanted to have friends and also because I wanted to know him better first . And now since he got my text he is not talking to me anymore . And I really like him but I just need time , what am I suppose to do ? I really like him

- - - Updated - - -

Please I really need help

Since it's been a few days since you posted this... Did he ever reply? If so what did he say? If not then maybe he was just looking for a fling. I know from experience that (more times than not) if a guy asks you something like that and you turn him down chances are he didn't like you much in the first place. Maybe he was hoping for a fling/sex/whatever. He might be a player. You're new so you might not know his reputation and maybe he was taking advantage of that. But it's like you said, you need to get situated and just focus on making new friends and getting acclimated to your new school. Don't worry about him. Focus on you.