+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do i do!?

what do i do!?

so me and this girl have been talking for a while but we live away from each other, ill see her probably once every fortnight, and stay at her house when i do and hangout for basically the whole weekend, ive never felt this way about a girl, i normally like girls because there attractive but it different with her she is amazing inside and out, she says she likes me but doesnt really want to be in a relationship if were apart i can understand that, but its so hard just being 'friends' i dont want to end what we have but it hurts to know nothing will happen, what do i do?

how old are you?

If she says she doesn't want a long distance relationship then you need to respect that. I'm in one right now and it's tough. It's nice though because we dated for months before the long distance thing and the only reason it's so tough is that we love each other so much and don't like being apart. But since you guys are dating I would think that starting off with a long distance relationship from the beginning would be really tough. I hate to say this but if she is seriously against then long distance relationship thing then you might just have to move on.