My partner and I have recently had ruff times and almost broke up. Before in our relationship i was very jelouse, on him masturbating sometimes even while watchin movie if there were some naked sexy woman i made a scene..i guess it harmed him more than i could imagine. Slowly our sex was going down and we had it only once or twice a week and i was complaining about it a lot. I was telling him he doesnt find me attractive etc. He felt bad for it, and said he just lost all desire generally, indeed he didnt seem horny. But i know it is my fault that leaded to that. Now i went to live with my family for awhile to give him time couse he almost broke up with me, he said generally i gave too much pressure on him and he lost passion. Well he said in the moments when i look at him like i love him he feels like he loves me, and when i look at him like i dont love him he feels like he doesnt love me. we kept in touch by phone and after one month of being away he said he really loves me and doesnt wanna lose me. he keeps saying how much he loves me now. but problem when we try to have phone or skype sex, he seems like he does it more to favor me. or may be at first he is horny and when i start to react on his horniness with my horniness he loses it some and i feel like he is trying just to do me a favor. im guessing he still have so much emotional presure that I personally can be a turn off to him too. before we went apart i asked if we can have sex before and he said he can have it physical but not mentaly. and i feel like its same issue now. may be im wrong, i dont know. but im afraid to bring the topic on couse when i do he closes himself and he goes more turned off. how to solve this to get back on right track? we both have quite high libido and we used to love sex together but now this. how to change what i have done so far? just give it time? can i do anything? im in another state finishing some duties right now and i will return to our home in september. but im some afraid how will we be about sex, and that it would influence on our relationship. btw we are together 4 years, long time it was on distance but 6 months ago we started to live together. I had nothin to do in his place, no job and not much friends yet so i was a lot around him. thats why he also felt suffocated probably cuz we were together every possible minute (except when he worked). but i never forced him at least i felt so, sometime i even sent him to be with his friends. anyway i hope you can help me with the sexual problem. i really dont know what to do. for now im just keeping it silent and try to give it time.