+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Judgement!

I think people need to develop thicker skin. Most of what is said is in fun/sarcastic. Or not.

I know illusional can be grouchy but kie you? no. I dont think its about the mods
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Thats good then. I've got nothing worry about.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

yo soy asi y asi seguire nunca cambiareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Well, I haven't changed since day 1. I am brutally honest and straight forward here, as well as in life. My posts tell it like it is, minus the sugar coating and cherries on top.
    you know i havent really changed from day 1 either..im still the same nice guy suck up who takes the girls "no's" and still have high hope! infact this girl i just broke up with tells me she wasnt ready for a relationship but she will go out with me again sometime in the future and she promised me that..and that she wouldnt go out with any other guys. but she still said no...when i posted this in the dating section you, cybog, told me to just forget about you..i havent listened to you...sometimes i wish i could. i like her wayyyyyyy too much to stop...im attached to her. if i could actually see for myself that there is no "tunnel". but you know what i talked to her about all that and i tried to tell her there has been nothing that great to hope for..and she said "we are different..im not just some girl and your not just some guy" and i believed ya all the way till she said that...i told her if she didnt really like me to just say she didnt so i can get on with my life...and she said she did...so i really dont know.

Why am I a prick about it to 85%? Most kids don't want the truth. They want someone to tell them it's OK to bang their sister in law. They want people to pat them on the back saying it’s ALRIGHT to go screw a 35+ year old woman with a wife and kids. They think it's OK to break up, get back together, break up, get back together, break up.....and actually THINK that everything is going to be ok with their relationships.
    your right we dont want the truth...and im not sure how many of them wanna bang their sister in law but i know we dont want the truth..but i am one who can except it and live on...your telling me how bad your "relationship life" is by saying all that made me think that wow...those 3 girls didnt really break my heart...they were only superficial! and im glad not many girls are attracted to me now..haha..i dont want me heart broken!

And the worst of all - People actually think there is hope out there. Hope that their situation is "different". That when she said "NO!" to him, that she will change her mind later on. That instead of picking up the shambles of your pride and moving on, they pathetically come whining and crawling here searching for some light at the end of the tunnel that isn't going to be there.
    as much as we would like to believe there is no light at the tunnel..the tunnel is like our life and the light is what keeps us busy so i guess when you are 95 and you die you can call life a day, eh? we all know life's a *****.

People need to be slammed in the head with a breath of fresh air and reality occasionally, so that SOMEDAY, one of them is going to look at these boards and say "You know. This relationship ISN'T working out. What am I doing? Where has my wasted life/time/money gone?

That dickhead Mr. Cybog was right...."
    its not everyone your talking about..but people like me! you know i actually need to be slammed in the head with a brick sometimes..not just air...air isnt strong enough. reality only coems to one by self experience.
    um im only 16 though and people have it alot worse than me..i wouldnt say i wasted my life yet.

but to answer your question fawn..i dont like fighting and i dont like starting fights..but sometimes people say stuff that offends me and i just feel like i can make a difference by posting..sometimes i do and sometimes i dont. if you wanna say something in it feel free to do so...its only a forum you know..

im going to continue being myself but because it almost sounds from this post that your asking for us to not fight with you or anything, ill try my best.

lilwing89 Guest
    oh yea i forgot something...i joke around on here..so does everyone else..its a place where i can go to make me feel better about myself..and make others feel the same way so im gonna do that!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blue.. i've never grouchy. i just love to have fun like everyone else. however my idea of fun is picking on others and kicking them when they are down.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ps... i agree with lloyd on this matter.. a lot of people are too sensitive.. and with this being a forum, bashing is only bound to be expected. if you come into the world being a panty, then you will get picked on.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    if you come into the world being a panty, then you will get picked on.

raverboy
    What if you come into the world being a pair of boxer shorts?

lol. Off topic you two.

Sorry, late in disscussion. Wasn't on the computer yesterday.

Anyways, yes, I do notice some stupid threads and obvious answers. BUT this is a forum, more specifically this is an advice forum. 3/4 of the posts/threads here are looking for advice on, guess what? LOVE!

Some people just need reasurance. Yes, it can be annoying if your a regular to the forum and you see these topics constantly. If your a newbie, then its a lot different. Your either here just for the advice, to get attention (seems to be happening alot lately), or to actually join in with the regulars. Sometimes this "mean" talk to a new person can be quite intimidating. In some cases you could actually scare off someone from returning to the forum. A lot of the arguing or mean comments can be inapropriate.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    What if you come into the world being a pair of boxer shorts?
    LOL, that's very funny!

I think in "General Discussion" area is more of a place to joke around. I recognize that people have legitimate questions in the other sections.

The only poster I know I've been rather less cordial that usual has been the creator of many spam threads. I know we all know I'm referring to RSK. I never intended to flat out insult him, nor do I hold any ill will toward him at all. The way he went about polluting the General Discussion disturbed me greatly. Why? I enjoy this forum and hate to see it swallowed by a flood of threads created with the sole intent of raising a post count. In addition some threads created by others (ie. Four Words) were also completely ruined by the same flood. So should I just not voice an opinion because I have nothing positive to say? If I were some naive child brought up to think that if it's negative it should be forgotte, yes I would. However I've realized it's more effective to bring up your negative feelings with the source. Not in a beligerant or obnoxious way like "take a hike" or "**** you dude" but with tact and reason behind what you're saying.

I'm just saying that hostility and conflict will happen, it's a part of life. If it's not something you want to be a part of, that's perfectly understandable. However it's fundamentally necessary for conflict to exist in order for discussions, debates, and moreover societal progress to be achieved. Just my opinion.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    LoL I love how this thread got turned into "Post the reasons you think you're a great person!"

And, again, why is everyone bustin RSK's balls so bad? I mean yeah he posts a lot but I notice a lot of his posts usually have some kind of meaning behind them (not all, but really how many of us can honestly say we haven't posted just to post before?) and he just is really confused and like the other people seeks advice... but Cybog got pissed at him and did his usual thing, and for some reason EVERYONE decided to jump on the bandwagon and most people dislike him and can't even explain why... and when asked they'd just say somethin like "Cause he's a forum whore".. when most his posts ARE relavent, he's a young guy looking to find himself and if he uses this forum as an outlet to that, why not let him? If you don't like his threads, don't post in them.. he's not posting anything inappropriate, he's not slamming anyone, why is this forum so discriminant that one person can post something, then another can post something similair but just because the "mods" and the "in crowd" doesn't like the person suddenly it's labeled as "polluting the forums"...

I mean none of us are perfect, but it just bugs me that so many people just jumped on the "Hate on RSK" bandwagon for no valid reason.
    Last edited by Tone; 23-08-05 at 01:47 AM.

Tone Guest
    I bet if RSK had started the 4 word thread it would have been closed down and everyone would say how dumb it was, etc etc :rolleyes:

I hate Rsk because he is obnoxiously annoying. I've always hated people like that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast