+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Judgement!

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Debating over a subject is fine. BUT singling people out in a thread and having an argument with them can be quite annoying.
    I'm not here to debate, but the only annoying person here is Fawn. Yes, Fawn is the annoying one!!

Ha, I kid! I kid!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    This thread sucks. Let's kill it.
    I STILL agree with this post.

i'll be seeing this thread in hell.

(ooooh cy that's a good idea for a pic...)

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I STILL agree with this post.
    Yeah, and I hate it when, by posting, we keep these alive....you can't win!

I must say,the harsh responses are a bit odd.Respect people who join the forum,or even the pre-exsisting members.Without new blood a forum dies,not all memebers are fully active.If your just bsin' with em in a threat show some respect and type j/k at the end or something.To let em know your not accually being an ass, And if you are accually being an ass...look in the mirror and think hard about who the hell you think you are to treat someone with such disrespect.
    If at first you don't succeed....start running

Quote Originally Posted by Kazan
    I must say,the harsh responses are a bit odd.Respect people who join the forum,or even the pre-exsisting members.Without new blood a forum dies,not all memebers are fully active.If your just bsin' with em in a threat show some respect and type j/k at the end or something.To let em know your not accually being an ass, And if you are accually being an ass...look in the mirror and think hard about who the hell you think you are to treat someone with such disrespect.
    Again, develop a thicker skin. Most of these posts are just made in fun anyway. No one seriously comes onto an internet forum and expects 100% serious answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazan
    Welcome to LF! I know - it's kind of ironic that a forum, titled love, operates in this kind of way. On the surface, you'll see RSK's bitchy episodes (although he has promised to calm down), OV's 2 cents (which is usually some form of a put down), not to mention cybogs take no prisoners attitude.

Well, if you stick around long enough - I'm sure you'll see the love. It's here, trust me. It's kind of like an understanding all the members here have. Just pitch in your 2 cents - share some info - laugh, play, advise, and share with others, and then the love will be very noticable.

BTW - I enjoy refering to myself in the third person - it sounds, Gangster!

i think we've over analyzed the situation here. is this forum not fun? why do we have to dwell on all the negative shit that happens here. everybody stop being an as.shole and/or a dic.k and/or a pu.ssy.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i think we've over analyzed the situation here. is this forum not fun? why do we have to dwell on all the negative shit that happens here. everybody stop being an as.shole and/or a dic.k and/or a pu.ssy.
    See, I told you! Can't you just sense the positve vibe of love, that shines like a million Sun's from misombre's post?

People call me a panda.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345