+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Judgement!

Judgement!

I've been noticing a lot of "hostile" talk lately. Mostly, making fun of new people or people that start posts that your are not interested in. Why do you judge these people and give them such harsh comments? If you do not like their thread, do not answer it. Its as simple as that?

I know some of the members just use this form of talking as fun or a joke. BUT please realise that some members do take these comments seriously (especially me, btw). This is kindof why I stay away from controversial threads. Well, until now. lol.

I've just been noticing that many of the older members are taking it to hard on other newbies/members. Just my point of view.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

The title of your thread made me think you were going to try to "save" us. hahaha

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Check your PM Fawn.

eep! No Saving people I don't care for those religious threads.

Edit: Already understand Fras' reasons. Poor guy. Hope your last couple weeks go well though.
    Last edited by Fawn; 21-08-05 at 09:37 AM.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    eep! No Saving people I don't care for those religious threads.

Edit: Already understand Fras' reasons. Poor guy. Hope your last couple weeks go well though.
    I really don't understand! I'm more confused than I was initially now!

Just stay confused. I don't feel like getting into it at the moment. lol.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Hey Fawn, at least tell me if he is upset because of me.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought the same thing Fawn. Just some toally out of the blue nastiness going on.....you know, more than the usual stuff.

:: passes around bottle of Valium ::
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

What "hostile" talk? I didnt notice anything.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well, I haven't changed since day 1. I am brutally honest and straight forward here, as well as in life. My posts tell it like it is, minus the sugar coating and cherries on top.

Why?

If someone had slapped me around in the relationship department, and I was actually smart enough to listen the many....many...many times, I would have never had to experience the level of betrayal and heartaches and disgust that I have.

I don't talk about my actual relationship past for a very good reason - My advice comes from a world of "roughing it" and having to learn about love the hard way. I didn't have a wonderful loving love life growing up. Considerably opposite I might add.

I don't just make this stuff up, but unfortunately for a lot of people, everything I say about relationships is damn near biblical truth. I might have posted a few things in here you might not have agreed with, but you can be sure that when I speak on a topic, truer words were never spoken.

Why am I a prick about it to 85%? Most kids don't want the truth. They want someone to tell them it's OK to bang their sister in law. They want people to pat them on the back saying it’s ALRIGHT to go screw a 35+ year old woman with a wife and kids. They think it's OK to break up, get back together, break up, get back together, break up.....and actually THINK that everything is going to be ok with their relationships.

And the worst of all - People actually think there is hope out there. Hope that their situation is "different". That when she said "NO!" to him, that she will change her mind later on. That instead of picking up the shambles of your pride and moving on, they pathetically come whining and crawling here searching for some light at the end of the tunnel that isn't going to be there.

People need to be slammed in the head with a breath of fresh air and reality occasionally, so that SOMEDAY, one of them is going to look at these boards and say "You know. This relationship ISN'T working out. What am I doing? Where has my wasted life/time/money gone?

That dickhead Mr. Cybog was right...."
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I mean we aren't just talking about people who are blunt with replies....but people who post stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject....or they just insult the poster.

Yes we get alot of repetative posts here. Different people with VERY similiar situations. Yes they could read thru Threads that are similiar to their situation and take the advice and be on their way, but I don't think its always as effective for them. I mean yeah Im sure some people take the advice and then go about their lives....but others sometimes need to have that thread out there so others can answer their individual thread and give them some insight on what to actually do in their situation.

No need to knock them for it. They do deserve to get good advice. And yes even though it does get annoying when they have this "false hope" that their situation is somehow different......at least we are there to tell them. They can either take the advice or leave it. But let them have their chance to tell their story on the thread.....and if you have nothing good to say.....don't say it at all!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as cy said, i don't think that i have really changed. i have always bashed on the new people.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

For the most part, the only people I see being bashed are those who deserve it, and rarely are they newbies.

fawn,
    i have been seeing things too, like those who are not mods trying to enforce on others? Ha maybe im just reading into shit
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    as cy said, i don't think that i have really changed. i have always bashed on the new people.

raverboy
    I agree aswell. More than anything I think I've lightened up.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast