+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I just being an idiot?

To her point, you didn't make it clear how you were going to help the guy pay the mortgage. All you said is that you are getting support from the government then you go about saying that you are self sufficient and can help pay a mortgage. Duh, what do you expect someone to get out of your statement?

- - - Updated - - -

And perhaps female opinion never worked because we are blunt when we need to be blunt because we don't feel the need to sugar coat things. Ha! What do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    To her point, you didn't make it clear how you were going to help the guy pay the mortgage. All you said is that you are getting support from the government then you go about saying that you are self sufficient and can help pay a mortgage. Duh, what do you expect someone to get out of your statement?

- - - Updated - - -

And perhaps female opinion never worked because we are blunt when we need to be blunt because we don't feel the need to sugar coat things. Ha! What do you know?
    female opininon has never worked for me because girls just don't think the same way guys do... and girls do more sugarcoating than guys in my experience..

how did I not make myself clear? I said that I had been living with him because I moved from a different country and therefore I hadn't gotten a job yet, hence the state support. but I have a job now so that should sort of be out of the conversation anyway.
    --- Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands --- ---

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-girl92 View Post
    female opininon has never worked for me because girls just don't think the same way guys do... and girls do more sugarcoating than guys in my experience..

how did I not make myself clear? I said that I had been living with him because I moved from a different country and therefore I hadn't gotten a job yet, hence the state support. but I have a job now so that should sort of be out of the conversation anyway.
    Not in this forum woman. You got butt hurt when someone called you out on getting state support and paying for a mortgage because you didn't explain yourself clearly.

And I'm a woman and very blunt that I can say, yeah, I hate leeches who feed off the government specially if they don't deserve to.

Perhaps you need to find more intelligent women to hang with who can call you out when they have to!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-girl92 View Post
    I did get a job yes.. "Sponging" is a strange term but it was not by choice that I did that you know.... moving between countries is not as easy as it sounds... somehow I had to live.
    and I decided not to ask him, because I am not ready myself... found that out after alot of thinking...

(BTW: this is the "ask A male forum" so I was acctually expecting a reply from a male, not accusations from a female)
    Too bad. You put yourself out on a public board for opinions and you're going to get them from whomever feels like answering your tripe and failure to fully communicate (if you're not trolling and just forgetting what you have and haven't divulged?)

- - - Updated - - -

girls do more sugarcoating than guys in my experience..
    The only sugar coating you got in this thread was from a guy.

(no offence Nico).
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-09-14 at 08:21 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12