+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont know what to deal with my crush anymore.

I dont know what to deal with my crush anymore.

I confessed my feelings to my ex, he said he doesnt stop thinking about me and that he enjoys my company and stuff but it doesnt seem like he does. He's this immature kind of guy. He lies, cheats but i just cant stop loving him. So my problem is that i want him to care about me and pay attention to me.And i dont know how to deal with him anymore. Can you guys tell me what to do?

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    SO do you like him?? and do you wanna get back with him if yes then I think you need to talk to him about this topic because as you said about him may be he would like to get back with you.. So talk to him and see how he will give you response on that..

He lies and cheats? I don't think that those are any qualities that anyone should want in someone they want to be with. I would say to walk away and save yourself.
    I LOVE ... US

Sounds like you are love addicted to your ex, he probably uses that to his advantage and is why he runs hot and cold with you.
    He doesn't feel as strongly for you as you do him - so don't ever expect the same back off him.