+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 25 Year Old Man Who Has Never had a Girlfriend - Really Need Some Help

25 Year Old Man Who Has Never had a Girlfriend - Really Need Some Help

I am going to make a very long story short

I'm a happy, well adjusted, extremely successful, outgoing and pretty decent looking (I would consider myself decent looking, I've had many people who said I was "extremely handsome", also work out 5 days a week) man who is just horrible with women. Dating just absolutely baffles me and always has baffled me. The only women I've ever been able to attract were ones I was not attracted to. I just want somebody who is decent looking and nice. This loneliness is just killing me

I honestly don't know what to do. I live in a big suburb by Chicago. I go out 2 times a week, have a very active social life and a fantastic lifestyle, etc... but women are just never interested in me. I almost never get any signs of interest and when I do try, the women are always annoyed at me

I think sometimes about the prospect of dying alone. I don't want to settle. i went out once with a girl I was not attracted to at all and it just solved nothing but lead the other person on

Well, you find one you want, then you pursue her and seduce her. Don't expect her to do the work. Most of them are too fraught with anxiety to make any kind of move. It really isn't that hard. The hard part is finding one worth keeping, that really is hard, but until then you can have fun with them and kill some time. Some are actually pretty cool.

Are you short? Friend of mine thinks he's god's gift, looks wise...but at 5'6, no one really wants that gift.

I had that going on in my life. Men who were attracted to me that I didn't want anything to do with. I was attracted to very tall, strong built, clean cut employed bald sexy men who treated me like dirt.
    Then one night, I met a guy with a beer belly, beard, a receeding hair line that made me smile and laugh all night long. After seeing each other a few more times I found myself very interested in him. And we officially started dating. He has values, works honestly..and really treats me like I want to and need to be treated. He allows me to be me and our sexual intimacy is the best that I've ever had. He's my best friend and if I didn't give a chance to enjoy myself with someone I "thought" I wasn't attracted to.. I'd probably be miserable and would die alone.
    I LOVE ... US

Where do you usually meet the women you don't find attractive but find you attractive and want you? In the summertime and you like to work out you could meet fit and attractive women at the park running, or at open sidewalk cafes, if you find someone attractive you can send over a nice glass of wine. People do this.

How is your sense of humor?

You need a mutual attraction, so I agree you need to find the other attractive in some way to you.

Are you very picky on who you'll date, or how they have to look?

Where'd you go, maybe out on dates
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.