+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the suggestion box

the suggestion box

( could this be stickied so it doesn't lock? )

1. would like the who's online back, either in the quick link or bottom of page view

2. bigger display images least 100 x 100, we have 50 x 50 now? anything bigger really.

3. be able to delete not only our new threads posted but are old locked ones if we want.

that's it for me.

anyone else?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

To add to your list, Exeter19.

4. Not being able to post pictures or links until 30 days a member is too long of a time period, can't it be reduced to 14 days?

You can't feel apart of the community if you cannot post like everyone else and two weeks is enough to see if the member is a spammer or not.

I couldn't even post a @ whomever because it was seen as a link too.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I'd go along with the - who's online link being returned.

I don't use an avatar so it doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    To add to your list, Exeter19.

4. Not being able to post pictures or links until 30 days a member is too long of a time period, can't it be reduced to 14 days?

You can't feel apart of the community if you cannot post like everyone else and two weeks is enough to see if the member is a spammer or not.

I couldn't even post a @ whomever because it was seen as a link too.
    This had been resolved. img link and @ are not restricted anymore.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] avatar display should be bigger now. Try re-upload to photo profile field again..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

[MENTION=4]loveadmin[/MENTION]: So I seen we can upload profile pics now which is cool but also noticed our avatars are gone. Is there a step I'm missing in the edit profile section to set up an avatar again or did they just go byebye?

I have no avatar display setting which I had when recently joined because I placed a broken pink heart in it. I changed my profile display setting, which is in place of avatar setting to 160 sizes determined but it didn't show as my avatar on my posts it only appears on my profile. Could you move it to my avatar image too?

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    This had been resolved. img link and @ are not restricted anymore.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] avatar display should be bigger now. Try re-upload to photo profile field again..
    Thank you

I noticed my display avatar was gone too, I thought I might have removed it last visit, I see not the case.

I'll put a profile image up until we get avatar options again too, but having a profile picture is awesome.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

The avatar option have been merged with the picture profile option.
    You can upload your previous avatar image to the picture profile option again. This time it will accept bigger image up to 160x160 in size.

I don't care about not having an avatar because I never used that option - I stuck the "boys" in as my profile picture.
    Others like me, woody, youngcosmo( was default), theeviljester who never really used avatars won't care, but nico, exeter and others probably wanted their avatar options to remain.
    Yours still shows loveadmin is it because yours was a default option?

You can upload your previous avatar image to the picture profile option again. This time it will accept bigger image up to 160x160 in size.
    Has doing this made the forum connection slower and harder to keep connected, because something has since my last account log in and that is all that I see that has been changed.

I would add on suggestions:

Upping the character account for at least not new members to 600 more characters or so? I always seem to be 600 - 800 over in replying and how do I make a folder because I tried and it should go the same as other websites and when I tried to add my msgs into the folder they won't add so when at my inbox limit I have to delete and I shouldn't have to delete I should just be able to transfer those msgs into the new folder.

Halps, please.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Okay got my msg folder working, lol.. but transferring them to that folder doesn't change the quota it still remains, boos...and did you take out the PM character limit or increase it, because when the forum wasn't logging me out it never told me I was over character limit, yays if you updated that because it was my only real complaint.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I uploaded my previous avatar as my profile pic but it only shows up if you actually click on my profile. It's not shown through out the forum in threads I reply to or post. Is that what you intended? Either way thanks for allowing us to post bigger than 80x80 pixels like it was before. Two thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Has doing this made the forum connection slower and harder to keep connected, because something has since my last account log in and that is all that I see that has been changed.

I would add on suggestions:

Upping the character account for at least not new members to 600 more characters or so? I always seem to be 600 - 800 over in replying and how do I make a folder because I tried and it should go the same as other websites and when I tried to add my msgs into the folder they won't add so when at my inbox limit I have to delete and I shouldn't have to delete I should just be able to transfer those msgs into the new folder.

Halps, please.
    we did some tweaks to the server. it should be better now.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    I uploaded my previous avatar as my profile pic but it only shows up if you actually click on my profile. It's not shown through out the forum in threads I reply to or post. Is that what you intended? Either way thanks for allowing us to post bigger than 80x80 pixels like it was before. Two thumbs up.
    The new feature is still buggy.
    Don't mind reupload the profile picture again as a recent update remove some of the profile picture, by accident.
    sorry about that.

we did some tweaks to the server. it should be better now.

The new feature is still buggy.
    Don't mind reupload the profile picture again as a recent update remove some of the profile picture, by accident.
    sorry about that.
    I gotcha. Thanks for whatever you did to the server. It's working loads faster now.

Just noticed mine was removed, see why now =) I won't re upload any images until the bugs are worked out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast