+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the suggestion box

i set up my profile picture but was i only asking for the forum to get bigger avatars on our posting forum accounts, now everyone looks the same to me, I used to distinguish members by the avatars they used not the screen names. at some point will we have avatars too?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

could you shut off the automatic 30 day lock for off topics, music movies and suggestions?

or at least change the lock days to 60 days not 30? thanks
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

^ YES! It makes the forum look abandoned... off topic forums do not need to have set up time locks on them, obviously love relationship sections can because those are personal issues that get dealt with in course of the thread. Other are random topics new members can chime in on, that is how you build a community.

Also avatars, are they gone for good??? all forums give you use of avatars to express your individualism, plus option of a profile picture too.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I second what Exeter and hatesthis are saying about the locks and avatars. Not having any avatars does make it look like the sites abandoned or the person has deleted their account or some shit like that. Having them back would be nice

is it just me but since the change from no avatars to profile only pics the forum has had issues?

i agree, i'd change the off topic forums to a 60 day lock and love forum relationship forums to keep the still 30 day lock it now has. or maybe let us good members be able to unlock our locked threads ourselves if they haven't been mod locked but only time locked.
    William Blake

When I click thanks it won't take and I have to click it several times, is that normal?

some days it won't work for me either, other days it works great, idk why. the old system always worked though.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12