+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Squirting, clitoral and vaginal orgasms, please explain

Squirting, clitoral and vaginal orgasms, please explain

Hello,

I would like to ask few questions and I would like those who answer to state whether their answer is based on their experience or based on something that was read or heard.

First of, I would like to understand the clear difference between clitoral and vaginal orgasm. That is, are they completely different orgasms or is that one and the same orgasm, but rather achieved differently; one is via clitoris stimulation and other is through vaginal thrusting?
    Furthermore, if vaginal and clitoral orgasms are different orgasms, can they both be achieved at the same time?

Next, can someone explain squirting. Is it part of vaginal orgasm, and should it happen every time vaginal orgasm is experienced? If not, what additional effort is required to achieve squirting?

Thanks,
    Grim

In my experience, a clitoral orgasm is over in seconds, its not very intense and you are left feeling unsatisfied. When the gspot is stimulated at the same time-it results in a more intense, longer orgasm or sometimes multiple intense orgasms one after the other (up to four).

If I do have four, I squirt. Its a whitish liquid that comes out of the vagina (I think from the glands surrounding the gspot).

I will never have a gspot or vaginal orgasm unless both are being stimulated at the same time. I have heard that some women do have only vaginal orgasms without any clit stimulation but I think that only happens if they have never orgasmed before in any way which is rare

A friend of mine had her first ever orgasm during sex and she squirted. It was a vaginal orgasm. Shed had sex loads of times before that but for some reason it only happened that one time.. and I think a couple of times since. She has a lot of issues though, very low self esteem and a lot of emotional baggage.. she doesn't have a clue what she likes in bed and would be an extemely complicated and difficult girlfriend

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and squirting is technically watered down urine that comes out of the urinary tract. Female ejaculation is the white stuff that comes out of the vagina.

A gspot orgasm can be achieved with or without the ejaculation and in my experience it doesn't make the orgasm any more intense and squirting can happen without any orgasm. If shes trying to squirt-she will but that doesn't mean she enjoyed it.. I doubt the ejaculation would occur though without an orgasm.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it took time. Practice and patience before I could have a gspot orgasm. It took time for my body to get used to the different stimulation and it was months of him trying to figure it out before it happened.
    Last edited by michelle23; 07-08-14 at 07:35 AM.