I have been with my current boyfriend for two years. We were friends/co-workers before we dated (we no longer work together). When we first started dating, he pursued me. I was hesitant to date him because I didn't want to ruin the friendship. Eventually, I gave in, and we had a really intense and satisfying sex life. For about the last 6 months, however, it has almost completely stopped.

I'm confused because he is still very flirtatious, touching around the house and making comments about my appearance, but it never goes anywhere. I have tried to have talks with him about it, and he just says that he doesn't need sex as much as I do. I feel like the only time we have sex is when he is drunk. I think that he loves me, but he isn't really attracted to me.

I feel that my sex drive is normal. I have been in previous relationships where my partners and I seem to desire it equally. Overall, I am hurt most of the time because I feel rejected when I try to initiate it or disappointed that he never does. I try to stay in good shape and even started waxing because he said that it was a turn on, and nothing has changed.

Overall, we have a lot in common. We have fun together, but I don't want to continue the relationship if he isn't interested in having sex with me. I'm devastated at the thought of losing him, but I also don't want to spend my life in an unsatisfying sexual relationship.